Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rajesh Katali
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Sep 21, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/MTIsewq

rajesh katali

Player
Player
So today I got blocked for bug abusing inside prison and I apologize for that honestly I didn't mean to do that intentionally so please kindly reconsider my ban and it was my first time to get blocked for any rule break. if possible kindly decrease the period of my ban or please unban it.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
you was seen by me talking to a guy out side your cell in doc you then pulled out bongo's and abused a game bug to get out your cell the guy you was talking to said in his own words ''you should be able to'' then you popped out of your cell bars this is a clear violation of the server rules and a blatant bug abuse i feel the punishment of a 14 day ban is acceptable in this case please await higher admins response

rajesh katali

Player
Player
You can see in the screenshot I have posted I was still in the cell. please post if u have POV of the thing u saying.

rajesh katali

Player
Player
No actually I got problem with graphics card no sound comes. I have pov of after banned that means m still in jail after being banned. that means I was in cell after being banned and how can I go cell again if m out of the cell.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
I hope you won't do that again. You will be unbanned, but keep in mind it's a bug abuse and for that supposed to be ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom