Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Falcon
Administrators nickname
Cobra Tate
Date
Jun 3, 2022
Time
7:08
Proofs
Statements from members

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
I am writing in regards to a ban that was Approved by admin Cobra Tate.. Considering the circumstances that lead to the interaction with the reporting players and on the definition of the term that wasn't even said toward the players it was said on the family radio.. at which point I started the RP with the players after i was done speaking on the Family Radio and they assumed i was speaking to them. at which time i told them i was on the family radio and that this was toward them.. the n they stated it was a racial slur and like i said before previously it is not considered a slur where i am from unfortunately. so hence the mis communication on the definition of the term gigaboo in Chicago.

I am asking the admin for the ban to be lifted because i was not speaking to strangers i was on my family radio. I do not use racial comments when i RP hence that this is my first and only forum report against me in the last almost 2 years of my time in the city..
I would also like to add that is not a racial slur where i come from in Chicago.. I apologize if i offended the reporting player they over heard me saying something to the fam which everyone will confirm..
the family has all racists African American, Muslim, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, European, and i teach my the family to never us racist comments in the city especially when they RP. ...
I am also asking that if this term use was a racial slur can admins also put it in the rules plz but where i am from it is not.. Just like MOFO the full word is also no considered bad where im from..
Also i ask that the admins to pls also consider me and the reporting players have pervious ic and ooc problems. Just another way to try get back at me for them not being in the family anymore and stoop low to say im racist which im not and i have a multicultural family.. Everyone in the family can attest to that.. I have never gotten a forum report because i follow the rules to a T. This i a big mis understanding and miscommunication which i do apologize deeply for if anyone was offended it will never happen again...

Last edited:

Papi Luis

Player
Player
I In fact know that Frank is not racist. One I am half Puerto Rican and half African American and he has never disrespected me or called me any racial slurs. Also I am also from Chicago and know that the word “Jigaboo” is used frequently in conversation here in Chicago. Please remove this ban it dosen’t make sense in my opinion.

Big stan

Player
Player
I have been in his family for like 6 months now and i have seen people from everywhere in our family and i am a Indian too and i have never seen this guy make any racial statements to anyone he is not a racist he helps the fam in any manner possible , i vouch that this guy is not a racist, there must be some sort of misunderstanding here.

jon clay

Player
Player
been playing with frank family for weeks he is very professional, teaching me rules of server frank would never say anything like that to people

Mark Falcon

Player
Player
Been in this family for a few weeks franks been nothing but good help in teaching rules have never heard him being racist

Cliff_420

Player
Player
Frank is not racist I've known frank for over a month now frank has never been disrespectful to anyone he always has good intentions.

e4ty6

Player
Player
franks not the type of guy to throw racial slurs at people, he allways keeps it 100 with following the rules and making sure things are done how they should be by the book

Jahkobe Elevated

Player
Player
I am one of many who can attest to Frank Falcon’s statement. Not only was he falsely accused, but there are no protocols or written regulations that outline the nature around the term that potentially got him banned. Frank’s absences will damage our family dynamic as he serves as a great mentor and has been the foundation of many of our successes. We ask that his ban be overturned please.

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
Been in this family for a few like 7 months franks always teaching new players the rules have never heard him being racist or rude - ashh thrust luv ya frank

TrapGod Crucial58218

Player
Player
frank aint racist. ive been in fam for few weeks or so now n he is chill an likes to keep it real. he teaches the family everything we need an should know. likes to make sure everyone has everything they need no matter the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom