Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
bader aldeen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2022
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dkQyo60

Persy Jackson

Player
Player
Before I continue reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

Fix title
Evidence has to be uploaded to imgur
Also if posibble provide POV of the situation so evidence is more reliable and whole situation can be visible.​

Adrik

Blocked
Blocked
Before I continue reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

Fix title
Also if posibble provide POV of the situation so evidence is more reliable and whole situation can be visible.​
are you serious he was clearly racist what more evidence do you need. There are so many people who use this word in the game this is really upsetting since im a Blackman thats why me and my friends have left the city because of racist people like that little keyboard warrior.
6.19 F-words and N-words are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days
i think it should be a harsher punishment this kind of behaviour just kills the city

Last edited:

bader

Player
Player

Fix title
fixed please reply asap bcz i think its so bad and need to get punished

Persy Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 131 will recieve punishment for General rule 6.19​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom