Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanos Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Thanos K.
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours a day.
5. Your Discord: Hallo#2894
6. Your Nickname: Hallo
7. Your ID: 55285

Additional information
1. Leader of (Life Invader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in this city for almost a year, i have been to LI as a worker some months ago and i have been member to many legal organisations ( EMS, SAHP). I know everything in the city and i have the knowledge to play a more sophisticated type of RP.

2 As I previously said, i have been to LI as a worker, some months ago. Now, I want to get experience as a Leader of an org and i think LI is the right org to do it, as i know exactly what to do, how to organise the things in the organisation, and in general, how things work.

3 Moreover, i want to evolve the type of RP at LI and suggest new things that will make LI more fun and friendly to people that want to work at the org.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

1) There will be employees that will have to take action in city. To be more specific, they will record scenes that people may find interesting such as a store robbery, or a hostage taking scene or a fire at a place etc. In that way we will get better RP scenarios and more things to do at LI as an employee.
2) I will try to get to know the leaders of the other legal orgs. In that way we will be able to talk and discuss many things/problems we have and we will find solutions. Also we can have a type of cooperation and everyone will try their best to help the other legal orgs.
3) I will try to find things that our employees will be able to do at the org. So basically, we will try to have many different things/potitions for the employees and not only the basic ones like editing ads (which is very important and we will always try to have people at that place so that it does not overflow/overload).

Tony bravo

Player
Player
Have you ever been to life invader? Do you have any Idea how to even edit a advertisement bro? First get some basic training in lifeinvader and get to know what you are dealing with

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Have you ever been to life invader? Do you have any Idea how to even edit a advertisement bro? First get some basic training in lifeinvader and get to know what you are dealing with
have no one teach you to deal with your own shit and not put your nose in someones job?

Thanos Smith

Player
Player
Yes i have been. My knowledge will be tested by the adminstrators. Please do not criticise without knowing literally anything about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom