Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of LifeInvader | Andrew Fraizer - 157021

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPADOC

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Yunus Nalci
Your age: 26
Time zone: UTC +3
Average online per day: 8~14 hours
Your Discord: trimbaler#9086
Your Nickname: Andrew_Fraizer
Your ID: 157021

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I used to do HARD-RP at GTA:SA. And I did that for a almost decade. Back at the days, most of the time whichever role-play I do, my main goal was to achieve giving to other ppl a real visualization or entertainment via media integrations. This subject can be expand more but I think this matter will give the idea to the authorities for now.

- There is tons of opportunities for this organization to inform or entertain people but as a citizen, all I see is the commercials. This matter has and must be change. The city of Los Santos includes lots of variety of life-style. And LifeInvader can and should be attached to those variations of lifes, to make it live to unaware citizens. Like I mentioned at the first paragraph, if I get the interview, I will try to explain everything simplest way I could.

- I am an art director IRL. I can produce some visuals, entertainment stuff etc. Also, I've managed those kind-of organizations back at my GTA:SA role-play days. So I will be know what I am doing and I will try to LifeInvader will be a great thing that people want to become a LifeInvader personal.

- My last item to this question is, I want to make an impact for Grand RP history as a leader of LifeInvader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- We have to see lots of NEWS Vehicles around city.
- LifeInvader personal should able reach to the 911 Calls for any newsworthy subjects.
- LifeInvader shouldn't be represent itself only for a commercials. There is can be multiple departments at any media organization.
- LifeInvader personal/executives might reach out the directors or PR managers of the legal org authorities for any heads up interview to the citizens of LS.
- Even if its not HARD-RP, I believe we shouldn't drive all the time those fancy cars. And I will try to avoid this. There will be some exceptions obviously but a little.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
This guy have no idea what lifeinvader is (I hope he won't ruin the organization)
you are responding and ruining other applicants ? u think its good thing? life invader doesnt need no toxic leader which ruins everything buddy 1.deal with your own shit 2.dont put your nose in something that no one asked your opinion about 3.LI doesnt need toxic leader 4.you cant judge someone cuz we are all equal here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom