Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
james diablo
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jun 5, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
how can i get proofs

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
Hello first of all big respect to all admins for their hard work and thank u for making game the best
i started playing 1-2 months ago and i was very active on server i was spending 7hours at least in the game a day at minimal and i was really enjjoying it but i tried to sell my ic stuff for ooc and i got perma ban for gen 1.6 i cant leave the server i checked the forums archive and most request with unban appeal reset was approved so please let me get one more chance please i promise i will play by the rules im not gonna do anything against them just give me one more chance i love the community of grp and i cant leave it please just reset my account wipe everything and let me enjoy the game pls im ip banned and i cant even create twink
thank u for ur time and hope i will get reseted and im
im so sorry for what i did

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
for this we don't unban
REJECTED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom