Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Farok Mangisto
Suspect ID
30686 24819
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2022
Time of violation
19:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
Some of them just pull out gun so i points on him with shoutgun and ask why he take gun out, i didnt shot them. theyh just come to our house and start shoting and make a dm inside city
the family called "playboy" or sometinhg like this
after they killed us they start raid on the house.. so i dont think is fair rp

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
Mr Nissim Magisto, why did you start shooting? Oh wait, thats YOUR FAMILY MEMBER omggg, literally you just exposed em dafuq?
Sure, ill upload my side of the POV where you fuckers started shooting first

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
Mr Nissim Magisto, why did you start shooting? Oh wait, thats YOUR FAMILY MEMBER omggg, literally you just exposed em dafuq?
Sure, ill upload my side of the POV where you fuckers started shooting first
I am not nisim and i didnt shot you.. so

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
I dont know who shot you, who start it , and who shot you from the back you just come with your family and kill me for no reason

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
I dont know who shot you, who start it , and who shot you from the back you just come with your family and kill me for no reason
Watch your POV, and look at Nissim Magisto, its quite obvious who started shooting at us. Cause if the admins sees this, we arent getting fucked, but you are because your boys shot first with a AR from the back, in which in this POV, shows it all. Ill let the admin decide your fate.

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
Watch your POV, and look at Nissim Magisto, its quite obvious who started shooting at us. Cause if the admins sees this, we arent getting fucked, but you are because your boys shot first with a AR from the back, in which in this POV, shows it all. Ill let the admin decide your fate.

I dont care i still not shooting you... you did dm in my house then you raid the house after you killed my family

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
I dont care i still not shooting you... you did dm in my house then you raid the house after you killed my family
But why are you reporting us, when your family member shot us first, you do know your family member is YOUR Responsibility?
We aren't even reporting your boy who starting shooting at us first dafuq.

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
The rule of the game, especially in GRP, is that you have to give a warning of 5 seconds, which in return in your bodycam, and my bodycam, there was no warning to your family member' shooting.

Ragnarok Cyrus

Player
Player
Some of them just pull out gun so i points on him with shoutgun and ask why he take gun out, i didnt shot them. theyh just come to our house and start shoting and make a dm inside city
the family called "playboy" or sometinhg like this
after they killed us they start raid on the house.. so i dont think is fair rp
You didn't shoot us but ur friend from the left side shoot us for the reason we shoot back to protect over self we was talking without guns but u pulled up the gun firstly also u shoot us first, we have the POV too so we will send it back as soon as possible

Last edited:

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
The rule of the game, especially in GRP, is that you have to give a warning of 5 seconds, which in return in your bodycam, and my bodycam, there was no warning to your family member' shooting.
When someone shoot you i dont was there at the first time like you come and said, i was afk..
then you back with your family and i trying to talk nice with you but you come to looking for war
after all this one of you take out gun with no reason so i take my shotgun out too..

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
you was can kill the one shot you but you just start shooting at all like i dont know and i was without weapon so there is no reason to kill my family who stand near the house

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
and after you killed my family who not shot you you start raid the house after you send us to the hospital.. next time when you raid do it fair and no like this only beacuse you mad on one member of our family

Tito Cyrus

Player
Player
So as you can see ur Fam member Shoot us first

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
Yeah, but at the end of the day, who shot first?
So, your saying that isnt fair RP right? So your saying, that you as a human being, has all authority in the world, that you can shoot, and we cant defend ourselves? You sound like you can work with American police, where the police can shoot, and we cant defend ourselves.

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
So, your saying that isnt fair RP right? So your saying, that you as a human being, has all authority in the world, that you can shoot, and we cant defend ourselves? You sound like you can work with American police, where the police can shoot, and we cant defend ourselves.
Let the admin decide and we'll see what happens thats it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom