Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chotu Ken
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2021
Time of violation
15:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NqoOoPF5dSs

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV of ID 53140​

They have 8 hours to respond.​

Jamie Dinero

Player
Player
I am sorry for what happened, I was recording and hopping out on marabunta just having some fun. They chased me down and killed me I was prepared to get robbed but then I bluescreened as you see in the picture. The recording got auto-deleted because of the blue screen. Please dont give me a warning it's the first time I've been in a gang and had a good rank. I'll take other punishment like multiple hours de morgan or a ban for a couple of days. I am sorry for the Marabuntas for me crashing. Once again I am truly sorry. If there's any other punishment than a warning ill gladly take it. I am once again truly sorry for what happened and it will not happen again. All I had on me was the revolver so it would not even be worth it to combat log, I understand that I will most likely receive a punishment, but I beg you to not give me a warning, I have joined a good gang and got up to a high rank. It would really suck if I lost all this progress over something I can not control. I understand a punishment, but anything other than a warning would be a blessing to me.
a70e6e50b90c900aa0e625fefe82aa71.jpg

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
sir we handled this icly can u close the thrade plz
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV of ID 53140​

They have 8 hours to respond.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom