Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gustavo Zambada
Administrators nickname
Candy Enect
Date
May 24, 2022
Time
8-12
Proofs
No

Smoximus

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor.

I was banned for hacking 14 days ago. I was trying to explain that i was never using a hack or cheat. I tell them that this was a type o bot (autoklick E). It was my first time using a program like this. A normal bot program. It really was my first time using this and on that night i received no kick, A-Jail or something like that. Directly a 60 Days ban. I dont know why some players getting kicked 5 times while botting and some others getting banned. I cannot understand the proportionality from the admins on 4th server. After my first Unban application they told me to try it in a few days and when i was trying it a few days later they only tell me that i have used a hack or cheat and have to wait 60 DAYS till the ban is over.
I m here on the project since server 1 started. I really regret my fault and i fully promise that i will never use something like that again. I spend much money and time on the fourth Server and i would like to come back and play my old Charakter with all the updates, my family and friends. I already lost my Houses and Bunker.

Thanks for reading and thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Gustavo Zambada

Edit: Over 10 years out of school. Sorry if the english is not good. :D

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
These cases are not appealable. We don't appreciate software usage​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom