Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benjamin Oki
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2022
Time of violation
00:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8i3R-wic8Bo

furkan95

Player
Player

They admit that at the very beginning of the situation they installed the panels themselves around our house.

Last edited:

SynaRiders

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Yo all. I gathered my team for the 3 panels we saw, the panels are not inside your house. I gave you to get away from the demand area because you can steal or damage my panels. The case here is a roleplay. I can send you the pov you say you don't care, you don't care about 30 people. Please let's talk under the topic without getting toxic.

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
Yo all. I gathered my team for the 3 panels we saw, the panels are not inside your house. I gave you to get away from the demand area because you can steal or damage my panels. The case here is a roleplay. I can send you the pov you say you don't care, you don't care about 30 people. Please let's talk under the topic without getting toxic.
Nope youre just liar, you are the one who is placing those panels. Its clear that in the last video proven by furkan. Second thing is panels are not in our home’s area. We were not waiting at panels’ area. You are just coming at our home and you want us to leave our home.
And yeah, we dont care about for 2 panels. Because when we care, as you know, we are raiding at least 20-30 panels from losers. 😆 if you want us to fight with you, please place at least 30 panels instead of paying your own family members to bringing them to area 😆
Also i want to thank you, because you are so funny when you gets angry, we are making a lot of fun

Last edited:

SynaRiders

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Nope youre just liar, you are the one who is placing those panels. Its clear that in the last video proven by furkan. Second thing is panels are not in our home’s area. We were not waiting at panels’ area. You are just coming at our home and you want us to leave our home.
And yeah, we dont care about for 2 panels. Because when we care, as you know, we are raiding at least 20-30 panels from losers. 😆 if you want us to fight with you, please place at least 30 panels instead of paying your own family members to bringing them to area 😆
Also i want to thank you, because you are so funny when you gets angry, we are making a lot of fun
Dont be toxic, btw if this is my panels i cant see any failrp. I can raid/defend any panels. We doing a panel raid by following the rules.
I can give u demand cuz you close this panels. If you can care me you doing fail rp. Were 30 ppl here. Were gave demand u for leave area. You seem like a fearless man :))

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
First of all, these are not the panels we installed. Even so, this is not a problem. Because we protect our panels, we tell you to stay away from the area and we defend our panels. I can't see any problem here.

Secondly, please share your videos completely, you won't get anywhere by cutting your own voice.

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
You guys are literally placing those panels near our house to bother us , admins can check the logs for the panels and see that they are placen by peace leak fam members ..

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
Dont be toxic, btw if this is my panels i cant see any failrp. I can raid/defend any panels. We doing a panel raid by following the rules.
I can give u demand cuz you close this panels. If you can care me you doing fail rp. Were 30 ppl here. Were gave demand u for leave area. You seem like a fearless man :))
Only thing you know that is toxicity? Also I dont see any thing toxic. Just having fun here, also thats why we’re playing game. Yes you were 30 people there, if you keep giving money to do nothing, you can be 300 players there too 😄 keep wasting your time, we are having so much fun while watching that how you suffer because of your rage against us. Last thing i want to say, please keep defending your panels. When we come again, you will rage more.

SynaRiders

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Only thing you know that is toxicity? Also I dont see any thing toxic. Just having fun here, also thats why we’re playing game. Yes you were 30 people there, if you keep giving money to do nothing, you can be 300 players there too 😄 keep wasting your time, we are having so much fun while watching that how you suffer because of your rage against us. Last thing i want to say, please keep defending your panels. When we come again, you will rage more.
It's a game. btw your toxicity says losers and so on. We're having fun and you're the ones who rage and don't follow fearrp, violating the nlr rule. It would be nice not to cry here. I will not be involved until any admin is involved or until pov is requested.

Doshemeci Burak

Player
Player
cant you type anything without typing "toxic" word?
its too clear whos raging. we are raging. because you did not start to do stupid things after losing tons of panels, we did. 😄.
if you are having so much fun, do same things at your stream, so your viewers will have fun too.
we did not invite you here, you came, so see you later o/

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

I do not see any FailRP in the provided Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom