Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Server Administrator

Information

1. Your name IRL: Saif Ali Khan
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: UTC+05:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Saif Ali#6969
6. Your Nickname: Saif Khan
7. Your ID: 86997

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

As I’ve been a member of the National Guard for the last 3 consecutive terms and held the position of Lt. Colonel and gave my services as Head of Recruitment regiment and completed all my tasks on time and led multiple mass recruitments, trainings and all other stuff such as taking care of roster e.t.c and afterwards I became the head of Recruitment and Retention Division and took care of both Military Police and Recruitment Department, while having that position I have given my 100% to make sure that we have disciplined and well trained units in National Guard.

Currently National Guard is in it’s best shape though I would still want to make some changes for example:​
  • Give leadership of Recruitment & Retention Division to the person who can be active and take care of the Recruitment and Retention department with the best head’s of those 2 regiments.​
  • Currently the Special forces division is the best and I would want him to continue and help me in my run with his suggestions on how to improve things around because of his experience in the city and within NG.​
  • The Homeland security department is doing good right now but I would try to make it possible that they interact with FIB on a daily basis to get more important intel on different things which could help NG protect the base, and to check for corruption and other things, and the US Marshals should focus only on securing the base and its surroundings before anything else.​
  • The Air National Guard Division is also performing well right now, but in my term I would carry on with the same things that we must have specific pilots for ANG who can take off and drop troops in the field and after that mission is concluded they would go back and take them.​

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:​
  • Bodycam checks by Military Police randomly and to make sure everyone have their body cams on even if they are just doing gate duties (Last 5 minutes)​
  • Training everyone in the national guard about the use of PDA as many of the NCO’s need that training also about a few things.​
  • Active use of radio and only important things to be transmitted through the radio while on raid hours.​
  • NCO’s and CO’s would be responsible for the troops on their duty timings, for example if there is a NCO on-duty and multiple troops he would be responsible to give them orders regarding gate duties and guarding the base, and to communicate with anyone regarding any situation same goes for CO if a CO is on-duty he would be responsible for everyone going on the base.​
  • NCO’s and CO’s would have to focus on laws getting sanctioned by the government and to check what’s going on in the city and in the county.​
  • Focus on the quality of National Guard members rather than the quantity.​
Regards,
Saif Khan
Lt. Colonel
National Guard​

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
This guy has put in tremendous amounts of work for me. He would make a fantastic leader for NG as he has the respect of the entire org, stays neutral in most cases and is a very humble, honest and chilled out guy. If continuation of NG as it is currently is what the admin team is looking for, I trust this guy to do an amazing job.

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Agreed (+)
This guy has put in tremendous amounts of work for me. He would make a fantastic leader for NG as he has the respect of the entire org, stays neutral in most cases and is a very humble, honest and chilled out guy. If continuation of NG as it is currently is what the admin team is looking for, I trust this guy to do an amazing job.

Milan Patel

Player
Player
Agreed (y)

Genious Star

Player
Player

Kevin Yeager

Player
Player
Saif simply is one of the most loyal members of NG and he always dedicates his time to the organization, I think he will run this organization very well due to his excellent experience and skills. That's why he's one of the people who deserve to be the next leader.

Groza Kllin

SAINTSROW
Player

Information

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

As I’ve been a member of the National Guard for the last 3 consecutive terms and held the position of Lt. Colonel and gave my services as Head of Recruitment regiment and completed all my tasks on time and led multiple mass recruitments, trainings and all other stuff such as taking care of roster e.t.c and afterwards I became the head of Recruitment and Retention Division and took care of both Military Police and Recruitment Department, while having that position I have given my 100% to make sure that we have disciplined and well trained units in National Guard.

Currently National Guard is in it’s best shape though I would still want to make some changes for example:​
  • Give leadership of Recruitment & Retention Division to the person who can be active and take care of the Recruitment and Retention department with the best head’s of those 2 regiments.​
  • Currently the Special forces division is the best and I would want him to continue and help me in my run with his suggestions on how to improve things around because of his experience in the city and within NG.​
  • The Homeland security department is doing good right now but I would try to make it possible that they interact with FIB on a daily basis to get more important intel on different things which could help NG protect the base, and to check for corruption and other things, and the US Marshals should focus only on securing the base and its surroundings before anything else.​
  • The Air National Guard Division is also performing well right now, but in my term I would carry on with the same things that we must have specific pilots for ANG who can take off and drop troops in the field and after that mission is concluded they would go back and take them.​

• Bodycam checks by Military Police randomly and to make sure everyone have their body cams on even if they are just doing gate duties (Last 5 minutes)​
  • Training everyone in the national guard about the use of PDA as many of the NCO’s need that training also about a few things.​
  • Active use of radio and only important things to be transmitted through the radio while on raid hours.​
  • NCO’s and CO’s would be responsible for the troops on their duty timings, for example if there is a NCO on-duty and multiple troops he would be responsible to give them orders regarding gate duties and guarding the base, and to communicate with anyone regarding any situation same goes for CO if a CO is on-duty he would be responsible for everyone going on the base.​
  • NCO’s and CO’s would have to focus on laws getting sanctioned by the government and to check what’s going on in the city and in the county.​
Regards,
Saif Khan
Lt. Colonel
National Guard​
+1 🤩😍👍

Ratan Priyanshu

Player
Player
+

StarkboY

Player
Player

Information

Additional information

Regards,
Saif Khan
Lt. Colonel
National Guard​
+1 he will be the best leader for ng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom