Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoii Palcey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL \\ Kyle Baldonado
2. Your age \\ 16
3. Time zone \\ EST [Eastern Standard Time]
4. Average online per day \\ 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord \\ Lieutenant#0016
6. Your Nickname \\ Paranoii Palcey
7. Your ID \\ 19868

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
The reason why I want to apply as the Leader of The National Guard is due to the fact that I simply think that I can really make a difference roleplay wise. I feel as if a lot of things can be implemented to not only help our future/current members of the Organization, but also the Organizations we work with. And sadly sometimes, working with the other LEO's who have our back is a thing that is pushed off the the side quite often, and is seen to be neglected at times where we need it most. I truly believe that I can make that change and make the National Guard a more immersive and rule abiding group than it ever will be. Having the current position as Captain in the National Guard, I feel that I can confidently say from those I work with, and in my own perspective, that I have quite a good/adequate knowledge in terms of Combat and Communication. One thing I have tried to develop with peoples workstyles as my time in this position. I also am determined to take this position as I want to make this Organization shine bright, and make others see it in a way they haven't seen it before. I plan on working and listening to those I work with both in the perspectives of a General, and a personal perspective. I believe that what intrigues the best in people is knowing that they work in an environment where there voices are heard. Not only in the National Guard, but in every organization there is.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Introducing the concept of Joints with other Government Organizations
- Providing real life tactics / protocols / procedures to the members of the National Guard
- Providing more of a use to the current Arsenal of the National Guard
- Improving overall Communication of the members.
- Reducing the risk of Biased / Powerhungry / Corrupted / And Non-Law Abiding Soldiers

Yumy Sole

Ex. NG General
Player
Paranoii is probably one of the best options for next NG General, he is trustable, he is good at what he was, he is friendly and kind to everyone, he is on good terms with everyone, he has good leadership skills. He has a lot of experience in NG, He would be great in the NG leadership position.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
Duplicate application
Create a new unique application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom