Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
No Idea
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 24, 2021
Time of violation
15:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ_4YF064no

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
Hello, So i was chilling in my property roof, without all sudden they keep on the roof and started RDM without any warning or talking to me. I have no idea why they are doing this, but u need to take an action towards them, they came at the first POV 2 guys, and the second video 4 guys including the 2 guys from the first POV. As u can see on the first POV i tried to speak but he instantly shoot me.

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player
As I see,the first one that fired from the gun is you. I pointed my gun at you because of defensive manners. After you shot at me,I returned fire instantly.

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
As I see,the first one that fired from the gun is you. I pointed my gun at you because of defensive manners. After you shot at me,I returned fire instantly.
are you blind you shoot me and you pulled the gun first too even , lmao you RDM and u enter my property infront me without talking to me

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player

This is the reason for this. We stole their solar panels as you can see in PoV. Before doing so,we contacted an admin and asked if we could kill them so we can steal the panels,and the admin said that we can,because it has a RP reason.

Sugar Crashz

Yakuza | Sugar Crashz
Player
The reason i fired shots (51706) is because my buddy has been downed 30 seconds earlier on that roof.

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player
I've pointed my gun out on you because when you were climbing,ive seen you pulling your gun out. So I did that in defensive manners. The one who shoot first is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom