Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved DM in city | ID 11941 | ID 55285 | ID 52439 | ID 51706 | ID 55863 | ID 30426

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mirza Scarface
Suspect ID
ID 11941 ID 30426 +
Date of violation
Sep 24, 2021
Time of violation
15:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wb37WLAZVic

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player

This is the reason for this. We stole their solar panels as you can see in PoV. Before doing so,we contacted an admin and asked if we could kill them so we can steal the panels,and the admin said that we can,because it has a RP reason.

Sugar Crashz

Yakuza | Sugar Crashz
Player
Here is the POV of us clearly having an interaction with them before we stole the solar panels. So everything u just said above is a lie.

Also, sorry about the music, i usually listen to music when im chilling in game.

Mick Balenciaga

Player
Player
Here is the POV of us clearly having an interaction with them before we stole the solar panels. So everything u just said above is a lie.

Also, sorry about the music, i usually listen to music when im chilling in game.
ok first of all, you say that you had an interaction with us, but cleary you were speaking a foreign language which we don't even understand and when you came to steal the solar panels you didn't even give us any kind of warning. You have to warn before shooting you just came and started shooting all of a sudden. That's just Fail RP.

Sugar Crashz

Yakuza | Sugar Crashz
Player
ok first of all, you say that you had an interaction with us, but cleary you were speaking a foreign language which we don't even understand and when you came to steal the solar panels you didn't even give us any kind of warning. You have to warn before shooting you just came and started shooting all of a sudden. That's just Fail RP.
Buddy, i was speaking with your guy and he even said like ''let me take these solar panels'' and i was like yeahh, im not gonna obviously tell you that i am going to steal them. You saw us, you were hinted. It's not our fault that you didn't understand it.

Mick Balenciaga

Player
Player
Buddy, i was speaking with your guy and he even said like ''let me take these solar panels'' and i was like yeahh, im not gonna obviously tell you that i am going to steal them. You saw us, you were hinted. It's not our fault that you didn't understand it.
If you are talking about ID 11826, he was not even with us. We thought he was with you guys. If he's not with you then he also must have come to steal the panels. So clearly it means you didn't even have any conversation with us.

bing

Player
Player
If you are talking about ID 11826, he was not even with us. We thought he was with you guys. If he's not with you then he also must have come to steal the panels. So clearly it means you didn't even have any conversation with us.
hello 11826 here why am in involved in this thread i dont know what is this situation about i never been involved in this situation

Mick Balenciaga

Player
Player

This is the reason for this. We stole their solar panels as you can see in PoV. Before doing so,we contacted an admin and asked if we could kill them so we can steal the panels,and the admin said that we can,because it has a RP reason.
Even if you say that you had a reason, still you broke Genral Rule 6.15 which states that When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Alesandro Armone

Player
Player
thats not our guy he would be there to steal panels

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation with audio to ensure warning was given
  • Pending response from other side as no POV from their side proves they did proper RP before shooting
  • . They have 12 hours to respond.
Kindly reply only if u have POV Spamming of reply is not allowed

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 55285 ,52439 , 10236 , 53236 , 51706 will receive a punishment for Violation of general Rules of play 6.15.
  • The rule clearly states that When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
  • There was no RP from both the sides. Therefore guys who were shooting in the POV will be punished and let me make myself clear. Its not RP if u have a rp reason (stealing solar panels) . U can not initiate Win/win situations in RP. and Gunplay over Roleplay is a win / win situation. U have to give demands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom