Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Luis Thrust
Suspect ID
66470, 56265, 61750
Date of violation
Sep 24, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/xx5x6q

Bosnic Johnson

Player
Both telling me to suck my mum this is all 3 as its 3 different voices that say it if you listen carefully. Sick and tired of marabunta recruiting 60k ids who don't even know the rules...

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Please extend pov to a full minute and I'll handle it, we understand the situation is frustrating but please 1 minute POV and no toxicity.

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
Both telling me to suck my mum this is all 3 as its 3 different voices that say it if you listen carefully. Sick and tired of marabunta recruiting 60k ids who don't even know the rules...
i did not hear a single person say "suck your mom" in that clip, when u i pulled up in the RR we started saying "what you saying cranberry juice" and "wassup pussy"

TommasoSpagnoli

Professional debater, shot twice in the ghetto
Player
Can you explain and maybe point out the part where you heard such words as there were more than 4 people speaking at the same time? Whos said what?

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
listen bro i saw the pov the voice was not from the id of 61750 and 56265 and maybe not the other guy also so please make it clear who is it

Bosnic Johnson

Player
There was an admin right next to me just before this clip speaking to me so i cant get full pov of the start of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom