Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nasar Redev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
18:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VIgAxzlDXxc

Naser Dark

Player
Player
  1. when we demand them they do cl everytime or they run to go inside the family house of them they didnt know anything about FEAR RP - RP

Naser Dark

Player
Player
oHHHH RLLY???? SAYS WHOO????

FEAR RP

Why did you kill us we dont do anything so you cant kill us we in highway it is not geto. So you have to go to read some server rule.
And I am in my family house so if you kill me every time I am going to talk to some admins, and what do you mean about put your hands up
we are tow and you are tow so what do you mean,Do you know the rule?????

Last edited:

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Why did you kill us we dont do anything so you cant kill us we in highway it is not geto. So you have to go to read some server rule.
And I am in my family house so if you kill me every time I am going to talk to some admins, and what do you mean about put your hands up
I know the rules maybe if i ask you personal rules maybe if I ask you 1+1 and u answer equals Bruh maybe your the one who need to learn the rules.... Bruh Make sure if your saying something you make sure you have Proves because I dont kill bitches without giving them demands unlike you camping and waiting for people to go outside their own house why are u homeless?? Bruh u guys are the one who comes to our house and giving us 3 sec to leave the area. And we also did give him demands to reminds you.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
look whos talking, you be rdming like every hour. over here acting all innocent when your family, Also its outside the city so we are allowed to rob, they gave them demands and your family didnt listen so they got what they asked for.

1.8 It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city | WARN

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 104618 will receive a punishment for Combat Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom