Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samir Luciano
Administrators nickname
MAZHOR
Date
Jun 9, 2022
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/cm5du4

macoIe

it is what it is
Player
Hello Mazhor as you can see this guy is cheating (ID:18968)
He's using Silentaim because his rev got no recoil when he's shooting. I searched a Situation of this turf were his shot connects even his crosshair is 2cm next to the enemy.
I reupload his full POV + the 2 situations. I would really appreciate if you can look over it. Because to turf against cheater is not that much fun. Thanks :)

Original POV:

Silentaim: Silentaim...

Silentaim obv.:Silentaim ID:18968 - Pixel p Pixel

MY ID: 319
Twink: 473

Samir Luciano - 18968 (CLIPS)

It should be the right complaint if something is missing just DM me

CryptoSam

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, first I would like to say that I am not hacking and have never hacked, I also clearly distance myself from it. But I understand Dustin and can understand his sadness, because sometimes you're just fucked up if you don't get anything right in the game, then of course you look for a mistake in the opponent.

Mazhor - Please take a closer look at my POV, when I fired the shot, the beam hits the enemy, but for whatever reason my crosshair didn't move with it, I also dragged my mouse to the left, so I assume I that there was a delay.

If I cheated, I would have easily hit the other shots and have a very high shot rate, but this is not the case. Also, since I've been playing on Grand RP, I've got some video recordings that I've all saved. If that were so, that I was a cheater, then I would have at least cheated on a single one somewhere at some events.

the way it looks, the picture doesn't quite match the sound because the bang comes when you pull it over think that the game or the RAM from the recording simply failed there and the role caused a delay, that's why the game thought I'm still there when aiming though my mouse was already pointing downwards, also sees a slight stutter, I have no idea what that is but I think it's just an unflattering POV.

Finally:

I'm willing and open to a PC CHECK if an admin would order it =) because I'm 100% clear with myself and I know I have nothing to hide.

A few points that speak against this complaint:

1. The POV is almost a week old

2. The POV is my own POV and not his POV. + he is using a POV which wasn’t belong to his turf match :)

Kind regards, Samir Luciano

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Complaint is closed for now - The player has not been online since and has received a security ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom