Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected admin abuse here is all pov footage no car ramming involved for either id mentioned

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Turbo Allman
Administrators nickname
trey windsor
Date
Jun 9, 2022
Time
10.00pm
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PJGdh1nfHC8 https://discord.com/channels/@me/983889288439668796/984503467261431808

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
trey windsor and shiva marneed both admin abusing here is real footage of what happend, we got accused of rdming at my house 537 in mirror park ] and here is the real footage no rdming involved just pure attacks and abuse from another family i have all footage and so much more

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Hello Turbo Allman, I get that you are mad with your punishment and decided to appeal it but we are not abusing anything, there was a report of you and Spooky Santos RDMING player 9698, in the footage you uploaded here was after you guys killed him 9698 POV in the recording you started to give him 5 seconds before shooting, but before you finished he drove off and you still killed him.

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
can you possibly get a higher up to reply and answer as you cant respond to complaints what are about you thank you for understanding but i would like to speak to a higher up admin

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
you can even ask kapo yasser hema pluxury and so many people too we gave him more than 1 chance to move he diddnt listen and kept coming and running us over thats why we shot too after the 3rd or 4th time of telling him i told him x2 times kapo told him 1 time and so did hema so this is pure bullshit ill get all the pov from everyone who was their then well go court about admin abuse

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
i even counted 5 4 3 2 1 before we opend fire and thats in the recording too so u cant say we never told him when u need to check the video propperly and listen to the commands we given and we even said hes had 3 warnings already so 5 4 3 2 1 then we shot

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
watch and listen to all commands then tell me trey windsor and shiva marneed arent wrong when they said i shot before the 5 4 3 2 1 command we followed all rules and more so can now a higher up please respond thank you for reading all and responding

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
also he never moved until after 5 seconds my mic was loud so u can hear the count down very clearly ill get u all video proof from all who was at the scene to prove ur in the wrong as we counted down atleast 5 times before we actually decided to shoot him

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
thats what happend straight after within less than 5 minutes he came back so u want to do me then do all them too not counting and more

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
These are all the ids i was able to get from my vid

ID'S 35631, 9698, 9371, 9928, 9662, 14647, 9662, 7879, 9683 from everyone who was shooting without counting down or roleplaying atleast i counted down from 5 to 1 before i opend fire

Turbonetika Allman

Player
Player
this complaint is gonna be the biggest u ever had honestly iv got so much pov over tody from the guy who reported me and my family im sorry for going mad about trey and shiva but its just a god damn joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom