Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rasko Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2021
Time of violation
15:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_YtVvVvaL0&ab_channel=ZenTattoo

RaskoKilla

Player
Player
This guy was during sleep in the middle of the road, and when he woke up, we try to rob him, but he does combat log

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
i have pov, that i was afk and when i came these guys were just standing and talking in foreign language. and then i just went a side and F1 and if they had given me demands to PUT MY HANDS ON MY HEAD I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
Yeah so here you can see i was AFK, soon as i came i saw people around me i put my gun inside and then walked away, they were talking in Foreign so i dont know what were they saying they didnt gave me any demands.

RaskoKilla

Player
Player
Here is not city, not GZ, so we can talk our language...you was afk...when you came back, you did combat log immidiatelly without any speaking, sorry :)

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
Here is not city, not GZ, so we can talk our language...you was afk...when you came back, you did combat log immidiatelly without any speaking, sorry :)
wait a min, the thing is that you guys did'nt even demanded me to do anything or Did any RP with me, how do you expect me to do something without any orders ?

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
I still don't understand why did you feel the need to reconnect to the server

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
I still don't understand why did you feel the need to reconnect to the server
i was afk in Fam raid after that when i came Raid was over, so i Reconnected coz everything was good if they even said in english that lets rob this guy i would have stopped. bUT no one said anything so i thought why should i call for taxi, i should just reconnect

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • No demands were issued and thus no RP situation was created and it could not be considered Combat Logging from an RP situation because no such RP situation existed.​
If you feel the action the administrator took is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom