Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gio Wins

ex LI CEO
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Antigoni Piastopoulou
2. Your age: 22
3. Time Zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Gionanti#8768
6. Your Nickname: Gionanti Kim
7. Your ID: 128235

Additional Information
1. Leader of (Life Invader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

For being a leader of this Organisation,

1) I have been in the city for four months now and have learned almost every rule and regulation not only for leaders and organisations but in general. I believe I can use that knowledge to improve the LI all together.

2) Life Invader is an organisation that focuses on editing, media management and journalism. As a professional translator and text editor irl and a lover of news articles and gossip I strongly believe I can improve the quality of ads by providing my co-workers with new easy and productive ways of editing.

3) Being a member of LI has proved me that the working environment in the organisation is one of the best in the city. So I would like more than anything to be the leader of the organisation and help not only preserve this state but also improve it and give it another level.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- LI members will cooperate both with legal and illegal organisations in order to make sure that information about what is going on in the city will be out the moment something happens.

- The creation of a paparazzi team will give us the best gossip for the Los Santos celebrities and their whereabouts.

- Life Invader head quarters will be used as a working space and every member editing ads will have to be present there. This helps the communication between members as well as gives us a clear view of who is working at a certain time.

- The equipment existing in Life Invader head quarters will be in use, such as the interview room, where we can have certain celebrity or not guests every Saturday afternoon.

- The citizens of Los Santos will be able to come to us and report a situation that they want the whole city to know and not only for birthdays, anniversaries and weddings but as well for complaints they have about the current government, or injustices happening in the ghetto due to non existent policing.

My best regards,
Gionanti Kim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom