Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Avec_PintoDaCosta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2021
Time of violation
18h55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DiQpd-ZXkvM

Jah Carey

Player
Player
Im going to family house, when in enter in some guys kill me.
They are in the house kill without demands
Mercy kill
They camp some minutes killing all person who go in house.
ID : 44355
ID : 44221
ID :53340

P.S - Im sorry about the clip contain foreign language voices.

Jah Carey

Player
Player
They already have been in family and we kick them (3 month back) for family kills and disrespect of members.

Last edited:

Jah Carey

Player
Player
Using Discord? We were robbing the house.
i can discuss with my friends right ? or its forbidden ?
With witch information u now im using this program ? metagaming ? (of course) u know my discord ID.
u are robbing ? clip it so ?
u make 0 RP, u make 0 demands
Robbing or not u need to make role play

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
The admin can check the Logs to see we robbed the house before the shooting took place. Also you guys make 0 RP too, obvsiously you guys were using Discord and that gives you guys an advantage that we dont have. We didnt make RP with you because your partner that entered the house before you was about to start shooting us and we thought you were too. Also Admin can't know you were just ''discussing with your friends'' as you guys were talking (as you said) in a ''foreign language'' in this case you guys need to be using the family radio.
We are not worried about what happened as we managed to leave the house with no harm so no problem with no one of you guys getting demorgan, I think your mistake wasn't too bad...
I'm just not understanding why you guys would report us as we were in a robbing house RP...

Jah Carey

Player
Player
So, robbing u dont need to make RP ? OK that make sense, you are in RP server.
Discuss with a person whomake combat log after a rob because he dont want to fight against other player its useless, provide a POV.

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
Everything I'm saying is in the video, just need to be analyzed. Also how could I clip now we were robbing the house? How could I clip now your partner would kill us and we were just reacting when you entered the house? (You can see on the video that somone enters the house before you and we were reacting to him when you entered so obviously we would shoot you. We aren't doing anything wrong. We don't want any problem, just don't understand why reporting when you guys are the only ones breaking rules as you were metagaming and comunicating out of RP to have an advantage on us.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Please upload longer POV including the part of how he got into the house in the first place
You have 4 hours to respond​

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
NO MORE OFF TOPIC CONVERSATION OR FORUM ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED.

Provide what was asked only, please and thanks.

This is your only warning.

Jonathan Thomas

This Report is Denied
You Failed to provide the POV requested in time​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom