Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_McOk

Player
Player
1.Your Name : Elijah MacLeod
2.Your Age : 17
3.Time Zone : GMT -3
4.Avarage Online / per Day : as much as my job and school allows me.
5.Discord : sykik_sparkz#0790
6.Your Nickname: Harry Dunn
7.Your ID : 106924

Additional information

1. Why I should be the Bloods Leader

I have tons of experience in legal and illegal orgs, I have been in legit every single org except Vagos and Ballas. Two of these orgs (marabunta and LSPD) I have been high command. In LSPD I was the major of the investigation bureau, then went on to be second in command at marabunta. This means I have a deep understanding of most of the rules and how to run a org.

2. My strengths and weaknesses:

My greatest strengths are my leadership skills, as well as the fact I do not put up with rule breakers. My biggest weakness in this position would be the hours I play but that's what a second in command is for.

3. How will I improve RP:

As i said im a very strict leader and if I see anyone breaking rules there will be no verbal warnings (depending on city age and rank) it will just be a strike as that is the only way to get people to listen in my opinion. I will also be working on event attendance and be handing out verbal warnings to people who don't show up without a valid reason, as deputy leader of marabunta i see sometimes we have like 80 people in the city and ill call people to HQ for subs or a robbery and like 5-10 will show up which is un-acceptable.

4. My goals for Bloods:

• become a terrorist org.
  • be the biggest gang in the ghetto.
  • work on bloods failing reputation after last term.
  • capture the LEO leaders.
  • have a well managed terf team.
  • have a well managed spray team.
thank you for reviewing my application!
Harry Dunn.

Paul_McOk

Player
Player
1.Your Name : Elijah MacLeod
2.Your Age : 17
3.Time Zone : GMT -3
4.Avarage Online / per Day : as much as my job and school allows me.
5.Discord : sykik_sparkz#0790
6.Your Nickname: Harry Dunn
7.Your ID : 106924

Additional information

1. Why I should be the Bloods Leader

I have tons of experience in legal and illegal orgs, I have been in legit every single org except Vagos and Ballas. Two of these orgs (marabunta and LSPD) I have been high command. In LSPD I was the major of the investigation bureau, then went on to be second in command at marabunta. This means I have a deep understanding of most of the rules and how to run a org.

2. My strengths and weaknesses:

My greatest strengths are my leadership skills, as well as the fact I do not put up with rule breakers. My biggest weakness in this position would be the hours I play but that's what a second in command is for.

3. How will I improve RP:

As i said im a very strict leader and if I see anyone breaking rules there will be no verbal warnings (depending on city age and rank) it will just be a strike as that is the only way to get people to listen in my opinion. I will also be working on event attendance and be handing out verbal warnings to people who don't show up without a valid reason, as deputy leader of marabunta i see sometimes we have like 80 people in the city and ill call people to HQ for subs or a robbery and like 5-10 will show up which is un-acceptable.

4. My goals for Bloods:

• become a terrorist org.
  • be the biggest gang in the ghetto.
  • work on bloods failing reputation after last term.
  • capture the LEO leaders.
  • have a well managed terf team.
  • have a well managed spray team.
thank you for reviewing my application!
Harry Dunn.
i seen that my number 4, the one with time in the city per day isnt clear. so i will give a clear answer i spend around 4-12 hours a day

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved.
Your interview will be to tomorrow 13/6/2022 at 15:00 ST. Tag me in discord Sosa#0075​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom