Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amara Somatra

Player
Player
1. Alyssa
2. 25
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. Anywhere from 4-12 hours.
5. UnfortunateMiss#5491
6. Amara Somatra
7. 46896

Additional information

1. Leader of… LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

There are many reasons as to why I want to be the leader of LifeInvader. LifeInvader is the only place in the city that feels like home to me. I care so deeply about the organization. Taking time away after my last leadership, I was constantly contacted about issues with the org and I’m hoping that I can help fix those issues for the people of Los Santos.I want to revamp the current state of the organization. I want to set a better standard for the company. I want to make the employees feel appreciated and respected and I want them to be taught properly while still enjoying their job. I can see the potential that LifeInvader has and I know the resources that we can use to make the company better for the city.

My last leadership opened my eyes to the kind of situations that can occur during a term and I’m fully prepared to handle those scenarios. I have learned from the issues and hope to be able to prevent future issues from occurring with a new open door policy as well as weekly voluntary surveys for employees and possibly for clients/customers as well.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I would like to try and bring more events and news coverage back into the city. There seems to always be a steady stream of people in the city but not much for the people to do. I would like to fix that. Especially with the new RP measures that have been added to the city, I feel that LifeInvader could play a big role in bringing more RP to the city. I would like to try and make that happen through these events, planned news stories/events with other organizations, as well as through random occurences that employees are able to find during their time in the city.

David Taylor

LifeInvader
Player
Everytime, I would choose an experienced one in LI, over, someone who has less info about our organization, they may have great exp as leader in other orgs but here only experience gained in LI matters.

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
Congrats your application has been approved!!
Interview will be on Tuesday 14/06/2022 at 14:00 Server time,
join the waiting room VC 15 mins before.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom