Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dee Ping
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2022
Time of violation
16:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MICGmyXWNU8

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
I drove past this family and they shot at me on public road

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
I apologize that’s some ppl shot u.. non of them where wearing Falcon Family colors.. Are u sure I was the Falcon family? Cause for ur video it only looks like a group of ppl just shot u who where in front of a house.. Just cause they shot u and said it’s Falcon doesn’t mean it’s Falcon.. wouldnt it b meta gaming since u assuming its that family even though u never interacted with those ppl on the twink u r using.. since u really would not know who these ppl where that shot u since there was no interaction??
So, I am requesting body cam footage leading up to this incident.. just to make sure he was not provoking the Family again.. And if in fact if it was a member of this family.. He may b a new player who was just recruited a few days ago and still doesn’t know all the rules since he doesn’t play 20 hrs a day like u..
In that case i will re train those players and put them on probation..
But he had provoked the family in the past and multiple times..

He is started to ruin the RP for all members of other families and server..And u r stating to get ma a little tired of this chicky..** Stop coming by the house u rat**
what a toixc person u r chicky get a life and a make new family. Stop coming around the house like u visiting an old GF.. u must really b a lonely person.. But hey Mayb if u where a nice person I would Mayb b nice to u too..**Eye for eye chicky**

Last edited:

Big stan

Player
Player
Dear curators , i already posted a guy yesterday for vdm on me near my fam house, these people keep on coming by doing vdm and rdm and since we have new players they don't have any bodycam ryt now i would like this chicky guy the provide the full bodycam don't cut it lets see how it went down did these guy just shot u bcz u were just driving by chicky common post it my man.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 154499, 150659, 108348 will receive a punishment for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom