Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Romeo Blixky
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2022
Time of violation
14:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BGV5GAKovI

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
Please watch between 00:09 - 00:16

Today we went to raid FZ, we are ok with the fact that we failed. From my experience, NG/FIB/LSPD/SAHP they are not allowed to use engine blocks. The engine of the car didn't stopped so i doubt they used engine blocks or something like that.

The problem is NG stated that they used "road spikes" - where are the road spikes? I can't see them at all. My game has the vanilla graphics and I'm not using any REDUX / graphic mod to enhance my game experience or any kind of mods which can remove textures from the game to boost my FPS.

The tires were actually popped as at some point, you can hear the specific sound that your tires are making when they are popped.

Moreover, the car simply stopped. The wheels were moving as you can see from the POV but my car simply stopped and didn't want to move anymore. If the tires were actually popped by the spikes, the car will be able to move but not as it should. I was holding "W" like a mad man but the cur was simply stuck in that position.

Could this be investigated by a senior developer so we can know what actually happened?

If this needs to be posted in a different forum section, please let me know.

Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom