Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Marabunta Grande | Event rules 1.6 + General 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Anastasia Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2021
Time of violation
11:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e1uU7JUy6k4

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
As you can see in the video, they are clearly breaching 1.6 which states that 1.6 A limit of people on robberies of gunshops / 24/7 should be 30/30 people for gang/state organisation. | Demorgan 180 min, and i do not see it logical that all of their bullets managed to "damage" me while i had armor on inside the vehicles, but other than that all the shots hitting themselves piercing armor or not

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
Hello, First off want to say its hard to count 30 people when you have people running around, Second we stressed we want 30 or less before the robbery.

ss4key

Player
Player
We had 30 and a extra person showed and we told him to leave when we realized. The initial report shows it being 31 then going back to 30. We were aware of the rules and the situation and did our best to get people out the circle.

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
As im guessing you guys tried your best on keeping numbers stable it, i'd like to drop the report for the time being.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • Marabunta will receive a punishment for breaking event rules 1.6​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom