Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harry Dunn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2022
Time of violation
23:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hxaGL4RX66s

Paul_McOk

Player
Player
This guy first was going around recruiting people at the hospital to the gang when they where spamming Y to heal they would accidently join, then he came to HQ killed us and danced on us. Also he is just going to go on his twink if you do something so his two accounts are: Twink: Dee Ping 99984 | Main: Chicky Nuggies 67807

Paul_McOk

Player
Player
no POV for the invite thing but here is the aftermath of people asking to be kicked
unknown.png

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
I am already warned for this... By Kareem
I wanted to help my gang out by hosting recruitment drive during purge at the hospital, which I guess wasnt proper..

Killing on HQ is allowed during PURGE and PURGE is considered an OOC event so IC rules do not exist. Also, I was dancing on a truck not on anybodies corpse so I am confused why this is a report "dance on body" when I never danced on the body, can you show the POV of me dancing on your body?

T0feq3g.png

Last edited:

Paul_McOk

Player
Player
I wanted to help my gang out by hosting recruitment drive during purge at the hospital, which I guess wasnt proper so I then got kicked and went to the HQ to kill them and take the L dance on their bodies. I just try to help and get in trouble :( nobody likes me and I am a sad reject of society in grandrp :(

T0feq3g.png
you just admitted to doing a dance on us

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
you just admitted to doing a dance on us
during purge?

Purge is considered an OOC event...

dancing on corpse is an IC rule.

i was not dancing on your corpse I was dancing on a truck...

Big stan

Player
Player
I wanted to help my gang out by hosting recruitment drive during purge at the hospital, which I guess wasnt proper so I then got kicked and went to the HQ to kill them and take the L dance on their bodies. I just try to help and get in trouble :( nobody likes me and I am a sad reject of society in grandrp :(

T0feq3g.png
True this!

Paul_McOk

Player
Player
during purge?

Purge is considered an OOC event...

dancing on corpse is an IC rule.

i was not dancing on your corpse I was dancing on a truck...
you said and i quote "went to the HQ to kill them and take the L dance on their bodies." and no where does it say you are allowed to do this during purge. Infact i spoke to Kareem about that and they told me that i was good to post it on forums.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
you said and i quote "went to the HQ to kill them and take the L dance on their bodies." and no where does it say you are allowed to do this during purge. Infact i spoke to Kareem about that and they told me that i was good to post it on forums.
purge is an OOC EVENT what dont you understand. I spoke to admins as well and its OOC EVENT.

I didnt dance on anyones bodies did I. show the POV of me dancing on a body

Paul_McOk

Player
Player
purge is an OOC EVENT what dont you understand. I spoke to admins as well and its OOC EVENT.

I didnt dance on anyones bodies did I. show the POV of me dancing on a body
we will see when admin reviews bro

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
no, the punishment for abusing invite has no relation to this.
Purge rule did not say you can break all server rules, the rules that were allowed to be broken got mentioned.
ID 67807 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.8​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom