Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Appeal I Abraham Elkhabib I Mazhor needed

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mika Rosberg
Administrators nickname
Abraham Elkhabib
Date
Jun 11, 2022
Time
20:15
Proofs

R@pe_master69

Player
Player
Good afternoon administration!

I am here to appeal a ban that was handed to me at evening times yesterday(11.6.2022.) the ban of 999 days was given to me from Abraham Elkhabib, on the explanation of why was i banned it said "blacklist".

If there was a good reason with proof that i did something wrong i would like to see it, i don't know if i insulted the administration or broke any rule, i haven't done anything wrong as well as i know of, if i did i want you to take my apology.

I would like to be unbanned because i have been playing on this server for almost 7 months by now, in that 7 months i meet a group of pepole that i really like hannging out with, if this helps i have only once been to demorgan because i revived a guy, admin thougt i had a gun while i was doing it, on my screen i wasen't, that was in november!

I also would like not to be banned because i made up a pretty good roleplay story in "biografija" for NG, if i got unbanned i would return to NG and conntiune my path!

Also here is a biografy that was accepted: Rejected - Biografija I NG I Mika Gasly

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom