Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
sky dollar
Suspect ID
600 I 461
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2021
Time of violation
20:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOKNGrr2yDE

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
i just need to know how down bad a player can be to kill me before a auction just because he doesnt want be to bid and get something like this guy kane zero's friends ivy kept calling him 10 times and telling me not to bid and then he's sending his boys to kill me in a green so that i couldnt outbid him like how is this beahviour acceptable and that guy was talking some shit about toxicity on some other report like look at yourself first see the things you do to make that other guy be toxic and then you wanna cry. like i dont want this guy's frined who killed me only get a warning bcs he killed me in a green zone but atleast a 30 day ban because he intentionally killed me so i couldnt bid on that jacket because i really wanted to buy that jacket.the guy atleast killed me 3 times and my friend too and i would also like to request to you to take that jacket out of id 600's inventory and return his money and put it back in the auction because that guy got an unfair advantage because of this . I would really appreciate if an higher administrator takes this into consideration and make this guy pay for his actions and make him an example that this kind of thing never happens again with me or anybody for that matter

and thats not my pov thats all of the friends pov but you can see my id 30805 and please ill requst you any hier admin review that complane
i dont have pov cause my pc pov is not working but you caqn check every single logs
unknown.png

unknown.png

Thank you .​

Last edited:

amze

Player
Player
Hello this is the forum police reporting for duty, you are not allowed to use someone elses pov to make a forum report.

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
Hello this is the forum police reporting for duty, you are not allowed to use someone elses pov to make a forum report.
you can se the pov there is everyting is 100% right so admins can not ignore it and you replying there this is offtop and admin will se that so stop replying they can not ignore big situation

MidgDawg

Possibly love fish 😛
Blocked

hyp

Player
Player
Hey guys just your friendly forum police officer here. It seems like we have ran into an issue reviewing this report 🚨. You need your own pov 🚨. This is a major issue if you would like for your report to be reviewed by the amazing staff on grand roleplay. Please do amend these mistakes as soon as possible.

Bannable

Player
Player
My fellow officers have explained this situation quite well. as per SERVER RULES you can only use POV that is yours to make reports. Please Amend this error 🚨🚨🚨. Finally my metagaming 3000 radar is going off, I have suspicion that you were meta gaming with these people. 👮‍♀️

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
My fellow officers have explained this situation quite well. as per SERVER RULES you can only use POV that is yours to make reports. Please Amend this error 🚨🚨🚨. Finally my metagaming 3000 radar is going off, I have suspicion that you were meta gaming with these people. 👮‍♀️
ok then i will highly requst to all the admins please check kill logs and time and auctons logs

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
This Report is Denied
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:

The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom