Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sergen King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2022
Time of violation
13:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HydoyEeCmBg

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
First they (166290) killed me when i staying front of the clothing store after this they killed my friend front of the clothing store and try to rob my friend u can see easily everything in pov

Last edited:

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
First they (166290) killed me when i staying front of the clothing store after this they killed my friend front of the clothing store and try to rob my friend u can see easily everything in pov

yes i did kill him but we were already shooting at YOU! WHY RUN IN GZ? Cropped and edited footage show the entire clip my friend

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
xDDDDDD imagine guy nobody shoting me when im runnin here ur poor guys shootin my friend and i saw them

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include evidence of the entire situation
Pending ID 97481’s response. They have 6 hours to respond.​

Stewie Mclovin

Player

Im not running GZ, First u are friends shootin my friend and i got reflex them after this im running them why u guys shootin from here
You literally self reported, You shot into GZ then ran into it when being shot from the other sides
unknown.png
You can clearly see in my POV ID 164990 was shooting at you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
i think u have some problems with yourself cuz im saying i got a reflex for them and when i see they in gz just goin them for askin

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
You literally self reported, You shot into GZ then ran into it when being shot from the other sides
unknown.png
You can clearly see in my POV ID 164990 was shooting at you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bro u thinking im running from u xD but u dont understand why im running

Stewie Mclovin

Player
unknown.png

As u can see in your own POV you can see it, VERY CLEARLY the BULLET PATH. Go re-watch your own clips my guy :)

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Im sorry but im not sure what this report is about, you can clearly see ID 164990 shooting at the lambo and the lambo drove to greenzone while being shot at, on the other hand, ID 97481 literally started shooting in the greenzone at my members and they just shot back on the edge but stopped since it was GZ, the person that shot him, I believe he said he wasnt paying attention to the greenzone and was mostly focused on the fight because they were fighting outside the gz but ID 97481 took the fight to the greenzone by running in front of a business. The povs show him being shot at from different place but ending up shooting the person that wasnt even in the fight, which was at the greenzone.

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
unknown.png

As u can see in your own POV you can see it, VERY CLEARLY the BULLET PATH. Go re-watch your own clips my guy :)
I swear the god u playin now this game cuz i didnt got hit from ur fuckin ar bullets if i got hit u can see my minimap hit effect

Stewie Mclovin

Player
Bro u thinking im running from u xD but u dont understand why im running
From my POV, that's what you did and not fighting back but running into GZ. Provided the guy who shot at u first was outside and rolled into cover and wasn't aware of his surroundings but you in the pov yelled "it's a GZ!!" and proceeded to shoot at him even though you knew!

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
ID-34089 and ID - 97841 both ran into greenzones even though we were being shot at and were in a fight. Ghetto Rule 1.6 states that if a gang member is being chased, they arent allowed to go to greenzones or hqs.

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
ID-34089 and ID - 97841 both ran into greenzones even though we were being shot at and were in a fight. Ghetto Rule 1.6 states that if a gang member is being chased, they arent allowed to go to greenzones or hqs.
Oooh u know the rules its good

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 140085 will receive a punishment for Shooting/killing in GZ | GZ 1.1

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom