Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Falcon Killer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2022
Time of violation
8:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6roPsipRzs

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
as you can see in this clip this person did not give demands before shooting at me.

Attempted to RDM me, thank god he's the worst shooter or else I would be in trouble

Last edited:

Papi Luis

Player
Player
POV? Idk what that is I swear it should be “body cam”. The forum warrior has returned 🤣 it’s obvious he’s provoking at this point right Admins 🤣

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
POV? Idk what that is I swear it should be “body cam”. The forum warrior has returned 🤣 it’s obvious he’s provoking at this point right Admins 🤣
how did I provoke? I was sitting in my car waiting to talk to someone and this guy shot at me with no demands given...

Big stan

Player
Player
Dear curators ,
This threads against him in last 3-4 days he is determined to ruin rp for everyone look at this guy's name it's so unrealistic too falcon killer , there are so many threads against him filled by my family as he is targetting the family , since he was kicked because he was too toxic too be around now as per the pov he posted why would someone drive around someone's else's property in a car destroying the wooden gate and bumping into a car and stand in that property while the owners have guns drawn on there hands don't he fear for his life , this plain provoking at this point.

Last edited:

Big stan

Player
Player
This guy does not respect the server rules or the Roleplay , he should be banned from grand rp as even after getting punished this many times he still doing the same shit.

Big stan

Player
Player
how did I provoke? I was sitting in my car waiting to talk to someone and this guy shot at me with no demands given...
I am gonna add one more thing as he is saying he is waiting for someone for but no-one in the Falcon family was on their way to meet them so he was meeting some other guy keeping this in mind why would I invite someone to meet him in someone's else property it's just doesn't make sense he is straight provoking like he was doing it earlier too.

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
as you can see in this clip this person did not give demands before shooting at me.

Attempted to RDM me, thank god he's the worst shooter or else I would be in trouble

DEMANDS AND 5SEC GIVEN AT (7:44)
-VIDEO #1

RECIEVED PUNISHIMENT FOR PROVOKING AFTER THIS

SECOND TIME YOU CAME BACK
DEMANDS GIVEN AND YOU RDM ON MY PROPERTY (8:30)
-VIDEO #1

THREAD APRROVED FOR VIDEO ABOVE

(JUST KEEPS COMING BACK ALL THE TIME NON STOP AND ITS GETTING A LITTLE OLD NOW)
PENDING THREAD

Last edited:

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
Chicky like FR XDD why u pulling up to their house and provoking them EVERY SINGLE DAY:coffee: you know they got alot of HOTEL boys who will rdm u and u searching for this to report franks family thats so sad.

Papi Luis

Player
Player
Dude you are not wanted at the falcon family house we don’t want you no where near us we don’t like u you sad sad human. Stay away from our house already your so annoying bro. You’ve gotten all these punishments for provoking ect and you insist on coming back that’s provoking and just looking for problems go touch grass or talk to a girl or something bro

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to DENY this report.
ID:99984 will be punished for Provoking​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom