Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected METAGAMING | ID: 5818, 32061, 17165 , 3615

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jin blixky
Suspect ID
5818, 32061, 17165 ,
Date of violation
Jun 14, 2022
Time of violation
16:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_dG54ptUk

jin zled

Player
Player
its preety simple we push the guy with green shorts on roof he gets killed nd somehow his friend magically knows he's their 2 min later 3 more of their friends magically know they r getting robbed in that alley that straight up shows they were giving coms in discord or some shit to their friends .

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
First off the way everyone shows up to help the guy in the green shorts make no sense if you pay close attention to the pov provided you can see he never once touched his radio to call for backup. They all just showed up to that spot to help him as soon as he is down about to get robbed. Secondly he’s wearing green shorts and no green top is he acting as a families gang member or rolling in the ghetto with his own family it’s very unclear aren’t they suppose to all be wearing fam clothes if they are patrolling the ghetto as a family. Overall these meta gaming situations happen to often and ruin the rp fun. We chase these guys down and try to rob them and end up getting meta gamed and destroyed.

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
First off the way everyone shows up to help the guy in the green shorts make no sense if you pay close attention to the pov provided you can see he never once touched his radio to call for backup. They all just showed up to that spot to help him as soon as he is down about to get robbed. Secondly he’s wearing green shorts and no green top is he acting as a families gang member or rolling in the ghetto with his own family it’s very unclear aren’t they suppose to all be wearing fam clothes if they are patrolling the ghetto as a family. Overall these meta gaming situations happen to often and ruin the rp fun. We chase these guys down and try to rob them and end up getting meta gamed and destroyed.
i dont fell we can make decision like predictions i think gods will request bodycam or something because what if he placed a meeting point before that and it does not mean if its not showing the radio animation he is not using the radio

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
i dont fell we can make decision like predictions i think gods will request bodycam or something because what if he placed a meeting point before that and it does not mean if its not showing the radio animation he is not using the radio
It would say sent location through PDA genius. We caught that boy off guard 5 minutes before his family pulled up.

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
I was close enough to him that if he had done anything like that at all it would pop up on my screen saying this ID sent his location on PDA.

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
You don't have to wear family clothes when I'm out with my family. I don't see any such rule.
You do if your family is a unofficial org. Unofficial orgs are considered gangs when they are in the ghetto. And if he’s going to wear a gang color like “green” it’s confusing. Like let’s say I’m not ballas leader but just a member and My own family is also a unofficial org and I’m only wearing my purple pants and ghetto clapping. Am I acting as a ballas member or a member of the unofficial org? If I am acting as a ballas member I should get hit with the 51% gang color rule

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
He used family radio that's why they were here​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom