Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
omar alhashemi
Suspect ID
132331-134768
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2022
Time of violation
21:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Be7-zctO2Jg

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
first of all , i was standing in front of my house nourishing my harvest, suddenly me and my friend were attacked their was no 5 seconds warning . they stole my friend car.
the guy from firefighting with ID-132331 was covering for them and looted me and its not right .

waiting for your reply ASAP.

Regards,

behrouzmsb

Player
Player
First u started to shot us and if there should be punishment that should comes to u, cause u started shot us first with no reason and not making any rp

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
sorry for this brother.. please repeat the video im sure the first shot wasn't from me once i heard the first shoot i started shooting ..
and for the fear rp we were 3 and they are 4 .
my main complain was about the guy with the firefighting. and if u see that i should be punished punish me cause im sure i didnt start the first shoot. i saw the other complain from my friend pov .. their was a 5 second warning ..and they counted to 3 and started shooting.

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
First u started to shot us and if there should be punishment that should comes to u, cause u started shot us first with no reason and not making any rp
let the video to be reviewed by admins plz .. and if deserve to be punished i dont have any problem with it .
my main issue is with the fireman.

Ulaç

Player
Player
let the video to be reviewed by admins plz .. and if deserve to be punished i dont have any problem with it .
my main issue is with the fireman.
I'm the fireman, my friend, while visiting the houses, you suddenly started shooting at me, for no reason I didn't understand

omar al hashemi

Player
Player
for me i have fun when RP actions and robberies happen and events but being as a fireman and looting its not right .

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 81183 or 128537 or134768’s POV of this situation. If you can't provide I will have to give out punishment.
You have 12 hours to respond.

behrouzmsb

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 81183 or 128537 or134768’s POV of this situation. If you can't provide I will have to give out punishment.
You have 12 hours to respond.
81183 pov

This is the only pov that we have, and pls consider that first he shot at us, we did not shoot at him first, he broke my armor and my health was half because he shot at me

Hamza Refino

Player
Player
81183 pov

This is the only pov that we have, and pls consider that first he shot at us, we did not shoot at him first, he broke my armor and my health was half because he shot at me
bro stop making so many excuses like its so annoying just admit it

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 81183 will receive a punishment for Metagaming.
  • ID 128537 will receive a punishment for Metagaming & PowerGaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom