Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ๐““๐“œ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ + ๐“ก๐““๐“œ ๐“˜ ๐“ฒ๐“ญ 404 168 152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
sky dollar
Suspect ID
404 168 152
Date of violation
Sep 27, 2021
Time of violation
23:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AJLuxMKNxjw

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

Genshin-Impact-Baal-banner-release-date-abilities-and-skills.jpg

Last edited:

Ethan Murphy

๐ŸŽตื™ืฉืจืืœ ื”ื™ื ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœื™๐ŸŽต
Player
They did this exact thing in other open reports, and just now at the prison lol, on a streak for tonight for rulebreaks

Hydra Murder

Player
Player
if you have pov so please put there
Firstly. If you want to report people - you should check rules of the server which is saying -
You can't put the povs of the 3rd people, if they was not in this situation.
The second one - you need to do a new complaint.

Hydra Murder

Player
Player
๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

Genshin-Impact-Baal-banner-release-date-abilities-and-skills.jpg
Now about your video, if i would be an admin, i would close up your complaint, because Grand Role Play got rule that is saying you can't put the videos without any sound. So i think you were baiting theme. No sound = closed up complaint.

Ethan Murphy

๐ŸŽตื™ืฉืจืืœ ื”ื™ื ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœื™๐ŸŽต
Player
Now about your video, if i would be an admin, i would close up your complaint, because Grand Role Play got rule that is saying you can't put the videos without any sound. So i think you were baiting theme. No sound = closed up complaint.
There is sound, turn up your headphone volume, and YouTube volume to fix the issue

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 152 will receive a punishment for RDM.

• ID 404 will receive a punishment for RDM.

• ID 168 will receive a punishment for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom