Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shomy McLein
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jun 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UN8EEXs

Shomy McLein

Player
Player
Good evening Mazhor,
I am writing to you again because I am innocent.
Please go through the appeal again, and have mercy on me.

I am writing this appeal with great respect for you and this server. I got banned for rule 1.6, it never occurred to me to sell or buy anything from the game because I know what the rules are and what the consequences are. I feel unjustly punished, I didn’t want to offend anyone but just help.

I have an idea where I went wrong, a friend asked me to help him find someone to buy a very rare mask from him, I told him I might know a man. After that they obviously agreed on a price but in the wrong currency, which I didn’t know, and I found out recently.

Many times in my life I have suffered when I helped someone, I don't want it to be like that this time either, I'm really sorry. This server and the people I meet here mean everything to me, my friends, my consolation.

I had a very difficult lung operation a month ago, recovery takes all summer.

I love and respect this city and this server, I invested a lot of time and nerves. People who have been banned have lost money, and I have lost a lot more, precious time that cannot be bought with money.

I don’t want to lose my account that I invested so much in, because that would be crucial to my playing in this beautiful city. I deeply apologize if I offended anyone, it was not my intention. Please consider this complaint carefully. I respect any decision you make, but I consider myself a collateral victim and responsibly claim that I did not earn or spend to buy things for real money.

Andrija Vuger aka. Shomy McLein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom