Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Hacking possible godmode. or healing hack. I ID : 58208

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ace_Burberry
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2021
Time of violation
7:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BaQcGRzWel0

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
we were doing a family raid when this girl just didnt die u can see my hit effects how my friends hit her alot of times and she doesnt die, ?
she didn't even have a vest, and then after like 100 shotts being fired on her she finally died.

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
To explain the problem, desync is when your local game renders a player doing one thing and the server has them doing another. One of the most offensive examples of this is when an enemy begins shooting you without ever appearing to pop out from behind cover eg 00:48 you can see the desync

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
To explain the problem, desync is when your local game renders a player doing one thing and the server has them doing another. One of the most offensive examples of this is when an enemy begins shooting you without ever appearing to pop out from behind cover eg 00:48 you can see the desync
Is it my problem ur pc costs 20 $ ? i lost a vest and we lost a tons of ammo on u guys and ur godemoding HAHA

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
You're right about that, also the person shooting could also be having client-side lag and not sending over the remotes to the server, to tell the server she has been shot. which is also desync

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
Is it my problem ur pc costs 20 $ ? i lost a vest and we lost a tons of ammo on u guys and ur godemoding HAHA
I have full POV of the fight, in my pov I duck, and in ur pov when you're shooting me, I didn't duck at all. it seems like your using a lag switch of some sort or you have a 19$ PC, next time when your in a gun fight turn off your lag switch pls <3

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
I have full POV of the fight, in my pov I duck, and in ur pov when you're shooting me, I didn't duck at all. it seems like your using a lag switch of some sort or you have a 19$ PC, next time when your in gun fire turn off your lag switch pls <3
whats lag switch? LMAO
i probably play on like 200 ping im from israel, my ping sucks.
Ur mad cus u lost 3v10?

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
whats lag switch? LMAO
Ur mad cus u lost 3v10?
why would you make a post about cheats when you are on 200 ping, you are the reason for the desync XD

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
whats lag switch? LMAO
Ur mad cus u lost 3v10?
200 ping = desync well done so from your POV you were hitting but in reality, on the server side you weren't

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
why would you make a post about cheats when you are on 200 ping, you are the reason for the desync XD
No, my friends are like 20 ping :ROFLMAO:
not my problem ur pc runs 10 fps 💀
stay mad, 3v10 clapped.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom