Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Meet Saint
Suspect ID
9500, 38992, 50061,
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iJj8PqLzsQY

Meet Saint

Player
Player
these guys were robbing a taxi driver.(according to them if a person is breaking rule or steal something from their house, they are also allowed to break rules)
they shot taxi driver as well.
They also killed me as taxi driver ran away.(didnt even do any RP and shot me down)
In the end, 38992 said, "lets rob this M***F**r"(IDK if its considered as parents insult or not, its upto you admins.)

escanor aswal

Player
Player
Why are you not fearing for your life when 2 people are pointing gun at you and telling you to go away you are standing there and provoking them which leads to them killing you plus you are mixing by telling them that you are calling an admin in a rp situation.
They can rob outside the house as its not in city.
The taxi driver used some bug to teleport as soon as he sits in the car.
Its not a parental insult as they didnt mention your father or mother.
Learn some rules from your friend

Last edited:

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Are you related to this situation? If NO, then don't spam messages here, i can answer your questions and can counter question, but don't wanna flood forum like you.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
We already settled the situation with Zema Vis. This guy interrupted our RP which led to the taxi driver combat logging and we had a 10minute conversation with Zema about it. Yes, we did try robbing the cab driver as he had driven into our house and started VDMing people and even checked our panels. We figured that people can't use their Jobs and do illegal stuff and still go off Scott free. So we killed him and we're going to rob him. However, this guy above interrupted our RP and let the driver escape. At the end of the day we didn't rob the driver. So we didn't break any rules.

The entire situation was already settled as this guy called Zema to the scene and she deemed nothing wrong was done. I have POV of the situation as well to show the taxi driver running away and combat logging.

This guy was also mixing continuously during the RP situation and ruined our RP. POV will be provided. Hope the punishments are fair since we didn't break any rules.

escanor aswal

Player
Player
You are coming to our fam house provoke my family members so they will kill you and you make a petty report and ask me to not spam message. Guys like you are the reason we cannot do rp in this server.
I would very much like if the admin take action against him

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
1. Your not allowed to stop RP
2. Your not involved in a situation and btw, guns are being used and you not being scared shows FearRP
3. You are not a God hence the RP continues unless the God comes down and activates his Admin tag.
4. If there is a reason to rob, then that's RP
5. You reporting us while casually walking not being scared of a robbery and guns pointed at you and you casually mixing saying " calling an Admin " makes you a bigger culprit.
6. Not only that, your report makes no sence, why are you calling it FailRP when you yourself broken Mixing Rule and FRP. If that was the case, I can take your POV with the audio and report you for FearRP and Mixing and FailRP for stopping an RP situation.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
First thing first, zema told me to upload pov while you were robbing taxi driver. So not everything was settled.
After that zema told me that i have to follow RP and let you guys rob me which i already did.

But the thing is you can't gunpoint or rob taxi driver in any condition. That was rulebreak

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Let admin decide then. I have more povs as well where your 5-6 guys tried to rob me in city and god stopped them. Your guys are like lets rob wherever we want whoever we want. We dont care
1. Your not allowed to stop RP
2. Your not involved in a situation and btw, guns are being used and you not being scared shows FearRP
3. You are not a God hence the RP continues unless the God comes down and activates his Admin tag.
4. If there is a reason to rob, then that's RP
5. You reporting us while casually walking not being scared of a robbery and guns pointed at you and you casually mixing saying " calling an Admin " makes you a bigger culprit.
6. Not only that, your report makes no sence, why are you calling it FailRP when you yourself broken Mixing Rule and FRP. If that was the case, I can take your POV with the audio and report you for FearRP and Mixing and FailRP for stopping an RP situation

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Show us the POV and report accordingly for the situation you mentioned of robbing in city.
Or you can PM me and I can settle them as well Meet.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
On that note, report should be rejected as this man above wasnt part of the RP situation and making a report about it is irrelevant as he was not the taxi driver that was getting robbed.

Next thing, i want to report 17199 for FailRP, FearRP and Mixing. I also want to report 66172 for combat logging. Proofs are here -

We didnt get the chance to rob the taxi driver as he combat logged. So we didnt break any rules.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
We had no intentions of getting anyone into trouble but since it has come to this and we are getting reports for no reason, then we should also do the same honours back.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Ohhh afraid, you guys gun pointed a taxi driver and when i informed them they can't, still they said we will rob him. Making hard for new players huhh(by breaking rules)

Also explain failrp from my end please
On that note, report should be rejected as this man above wasnt part of the RP situation and making a report about it is irrelevant as he was not the taxi driver that was getting robbed.

Next thing, i want to report 17199 for FailRP, FearRP and Mixing. I also want to report 66172 for combat logging. Proofs are here -

We didnt get the chance to rob the taxi driver as he combat logged. So we didnt break any rules.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
FailRP includes Mixing and pausing an RP situation. Your not a god.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Ohhh afraid, you guys gun pointed a taxi driver and when i informed them they can't, still they said we will rob him. Making hard for new players huhh(by breaking rules)

Also explain failrp from my end please
we can point guns at taxi drivers. We can kill them if we want. Thats how RP works sir. Just because youre doing a taxi job or trucker job that doesnt make you immune. The only rule is, we cant rob them. And we didnt manage to rob him at the end of the day because he combat logged thanks to you breaking like multiple other rules and ruining our RP experience. If youre a new player then you shouldnt be pulling up to the house of the #1 family in the game and VDMing people with your vehicle its as simple as that.

And also please read the rules of the forum, you cant report with your pov on behalf of others.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
So your saying robbing and shooting isnt an RP situation? Which gives you the right to stop RP? If thats the case, tell me what rights do you have to stop an RP situation. Tell me your significance that you can just stop your car, come out, to a group of people, who btw, was not able to rob the person because he magically teleported away, but had lethal weapons in hand that you can just say, "screw RP, im gonna RulePlay instead of RolePlay".

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Where in the video you posted, have we broken RP. We are doing RP by robbing, stopped the Taxi driver with RP, and here you come walking down the street not scared at all having 2 guns pointed to your head and you being entitled thinking you can just say Im calling an Admin and at the same time not be scared of guns pointed at your head. Furthermore, you then decide to proceed to the forums to report just because you got robbed which btw, the permission was given by Admin Zema Vis, who btw, I worked with before and is an astounding and excellent admin btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom