Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omer_Som
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2022
Time of violation
03:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ur1ic6

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
It's not desync or illegal redux. Even I am not using any sky I have revolver skin n map. I tried to shoot to other running boi. And u died. No more words. Dont be forum warrior and dont cry for this xd

Omer Som

Families Curator
Player
how tf you can say cry, you killed me while I'm behind that lol

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
I shot and u died. Did u see any illegal redux, any desync. If it is a server problem or something, how can i get this situation's responsibility ?Even i was shocked cause of this if u can understand turkish xd

Arif Frost

Frosty Pc Checker
Player
:ROFLMAO: 6.23 Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden | BAN up to PERMANENT :ROFLMAO:

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
As u can see my pov is clear. i just shot randomly to other guy and this guy died how can i know his place and how can i calculate and lets explain to me, how its can be abbuse i just shot 1 time. Abuse meaning: "if u are using illegal things again and again" Dont cry randomly even u cant race with my grand rp experiance and with my knowledge HaHaHa
:ROFLMAO: 6.23 Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden | BAN up to PERMANENT :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom