Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sofien_Borsali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2022
Time of violation
11:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8Gan9iLVgbA

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I m not runnig green zone. he think I m in green zone but I m not and he said arabic launge leave this girl. and I hear. He is leave me . And I cant shot (bug) And I press esc and I start shoot.

Last edited:

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I'm running in the ghetto. You think I escaped the green zone. I'm just running. but not inside the green zone. I'm running in the ghetto. Because you think I'm in the green zone. but i am not in green zone . You are going. Thanks for reporting your friend and yourself.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
You leave because you think it is a green zone. you don't continue rp. But I'm running there in the ghetto waiting for you to hit. you are leaving there. I'm also entering the green zone. I don't seem to be in the green zone in your pov. you think this way and leave the place. It's not my problem that you're leaving.

sofien Galaxy

Player
Player
You leave because you think it is a green zone. you don't continue rp. But I'm running there in the ghetto waiting for you to hit. you are leaving there. I'm also entering the green zone. I don't seem to be in the green zone in your pov. you think this way and leave the place. It's not my problem that you're leaving.
hhh i think and you think just im waiting admin and let me se what you think

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I'm not leaving rp. he is leaving. 1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn says you cannot leave rp in this rule. I did not leave. they chose to leave. I also started rp. I waited for them to shoot. They didn't see that I was in the green zone.he is just thought. and that's not my problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom