Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bill Austin
Suspect ID
137080 & 134753
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2022
Time of violation
19:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H6RE0d_kqvQ

Bill Austin

Player
Player
These two guys have been killing my family members multiple times in our family house for robbing some solar panels without giving any demand which is as I know it considers as RDM. It is not their first time being murdered us and I warned them before about it so, I hope they get punish for it!!

aref

Player
Player
These guys did that during the all day they kept coming inside our house killing us without any demands and take our solar panels then leave!!

Last edited:

hassan farawila

Player
Player
Come on guys for real !! they should be punished for it so, hopefully they will not RDM again because they did it many times before

Kratex Ali

Player
Player
This is not RDM, this panel is raid, please don't bother the admins for nothing

Kratex Ali

Player
Player
They shot at us first gave us ''demands'' out of their property, we defended ourselves and after ( 2 hours later) we came to do an panel raid then when we were gathering up to make the raid they shot at us when they didin't give a demand. After that we openned fire on them. (the video sent as the proof)

Kratex Ali

Player
Player
] shot at us first gave us ''demands'' out of their property, we defended ourselves and after ( 2 hours later) we came to do an panel raid then when we were gathering up to make the raid they shot at us when they didin't give a demand. After that we openned fire on them. (the video sent as the proof)

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
Also they mixed by saying ''i reported you , check the forum i already reported you.''
I think Kratex is right in this report.

Bill Austin

Player
Player
They shot at us first gave us ''demands'' out of their property, we defended ourselves and after ( 2 hours later) we came to do an panel raid then when we were gathering up to make the raid they shot at us when they didin't give a demand. After that we openned fire on them. (the video sent as the proof)

1- what do you mean by it is panel raid lol man😂😂😂 So, should I let you kill me without demand and take it?? “Panel raid” thats actually the first time to me to hear about this funny thingy.

2- You are liar we did not shoot at you we gave you only demand to leave because you were inside our house with your friend trying to steal the panels but you are not showing that part in your POV.

3- What are talking about?? You said that we killed you and then you came after 2 hours bla bla … And you literally got into our house again after only 1 minute from taking the demand?! Stop the false claim my guy!!

Kratex Ali

Player
Player
1- what do you mean by it is panel raid lol man😂😂😂 So, should I let you kill me without demand and take it?? “Panel raid” thats actually the first time to me to hear about this funny thingy.

2- You are liar we did not shoot at you we gave you only demand to leave because you were inside our house with your friend trying to steal the panels but you are not showing that part in your POV.

3- What are talking about?? You said that we killed you and then you came after 2 hours bla bla … And you literally got into our house again after only 1 minute from taking the demand?! Stop the false claim my guy!!
1- We gave demand for the panel raid in front and you guys were in the back its not our problem if your guys didn't say that on family radio.

2- You shot me when i got away and came back walking on the road.
Kısa vid linki

3- You gave me demand i left , walked on the road and you shot me? how is this an false claim.

Bill Austin

Player
Player
1- We gave demand for the panel raid in front and you guys were in the back its not our problem if your guys didn't say that on family radio.

2- You shot me when i got away and came back walking on the road.
Kısa vid linki

3- You gave me demand i left , walked on the road and you shot me? how is this an false claim.
What?? really you gave us demand ??? I can not see any demands over here.

- I said we gave you demand when you were already in our house before so, my friends recognized you after you came back to the house and trying to get in again.

- Actually I am not gonna argue with you anymore because everything is obvious and clear in the POV.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • IDs 137080 and 134753 will receive a punishment for DM in city​
  • Giving demands in the middle of the street to leave doesnt mean you gave demands to leave their own property. Give clearer demands in a shorter timeframe in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom