Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan_Bokabasan
Administrators nickname
Rebel_Smith
Date
Jun 19, 2022
Time
7 Days.
Proofs
for proff i must check my phone in game there have sms but im banned.

hasan_bey

Player
Player
First of all here have an injustice.
There is my ban reason:Harrasment lol. Im not doing harrasment i was doing in rp threat it is different things guys.
And if u say to me why did u call many times,because she did call me one time and i doesnt afk because was afk for 1-2 minute and i call back but she didnt open by this reason i call her many times.There not have an harrasment it is a game and in gangsta i have a family i can threat the people in rp because is the game lol im thinking it is false a ban.please check my forum.Thanks.(And proof is she taken the videos im not saying anything in videos about harrasment if an Turkish admin check the video he will understand in sms i did threat as rp where is the harrasment ? i am a gangsta there not have a sexual content. and i take for it 7 day ban.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom