Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Logan Henry
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 30, 2021
Time of violation
13:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KMv9RJu3wU

LoganHenry

Player
Player
This guy scammed me. He came up to me and asked I am selling seeds, if you want you can buy it. I told him that I will go to bank get some money for you. He said i don't have much time. Then he was like bro can you please send me money through your phone, I will not scam you. By saying I will not scam I became sus on him, so I started recording. In the video you can see that I am paying him 65000 to ID 35338 and after getting the money he took his car and got away I told I have the footage I am going to report you. Still he was like idc he ran of. The one who is standing next to me ran up to me and asked what happens, and I told him everything, and he told me admins can't do anything because he is already gone, so post a thread so that admins can react to this. So please react to this situation. At this time i don't have much money with me too. So please help me.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Please Provide POV of him agreeing to give you an item in exchange for the money.

You will have 6 Hours to do so.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Insufficient evidence/further evidence is not provided after the request

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom