Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player

OIP.J3wg0Ytl_z1mo9bvK0chBAHaIp
R.02d5576719733fe941e885c7c364dfa7

Basic Information
rasan Vermin
GMT

Controlaa Thrustt ツ#0001
Controlaa Thrustt
Additional information
Leader Of Marabunta Grande Gang
Why Do you want to be a leader of this Org

First Of All As You guys can see i have been trying too much time for being a leader so iam not giving up cause i wanna reach my goal

Second reason is i was deputy in 9 term iam a hc in all gang so iam a good leader for the families .

THIRD Reason Is We Can Be Best Org In Los Santos we can be %100 Turf Doing Too Much Store Robbery / Gun store robbery Like 1 Gun Store Robbery and 1 Store Robbery 24/7 in each day doing clandstine without breaking rules doing battleship as a best tactic ..Getting %100 Turf former gang leader, I understand that gangs aren't always about territorial disputes. I've seen that the leader only has a few close friends, which has an impact on the organization's morale, as leadership is much more than being a boss. It's all about creating an environment in which people will follow you because they trust you, not because you're the boss. In the past, I've worked under some great and outstanding leaders, including my family's LSS , and I've learned a lot from them about what it takes to be a leader.

Fourth Reason Is My Org Gonna Be a best way to make best friend to make
community making global as a best idea . Fun Org .

Fifth Reason is iam selecting a best deputy which's make my term better making sure he/she is not breaking rules .

Sixth reason is now also ghetto died iam gonna do some thing different every Sunday Monday Saturday Iam Making a convoy and we will go and smoke the ghetto that's a good idea to make enjoy ghetto

Finally I Want To Lead This org for being fun org with this being successfully Term and successfully leader .

How You Improving Your Rp

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city making sure my every member using /me /do command .

I Love You All Curators I Love You All My Friends I Love You All My Deputies .

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked

OIP.J3wg0Ytl_z1mo9bvK0chBAHaIp
R.02d5576719733fe941e885c7c364dfa7

Basic Information
rasan Vermin
GMT

Controlaa Thrustt ツ#0001
Controlaa Thrustt
Additional information
Leader Of Marabunta Grande Gang
Why Do you want to be a leader of this Org

First Of All As You guys can see i have been trying too much time for being a leader so iam not giving up cause i wanna reach my goal

Second reason is i was deputy in 9 term iam a hc in all gang so iam a good leader for the families .

THIRD Reason Is We Can Be Best Org In Los Santos we can be %100 Turf Doing Too Much Store Robbery / Gun store robbery Like 1 Gun Store Robbery and 1 Store Robbery 24/7 in each day doing clandstine without breaking rules doing battleship as a best tactic ..Getting %100 Turf former gang leader, I understand that gangs aren't always about territorial disputes. I've seen that the leader only has a few close friends, which has an impact on the organization's morale, as leadership is much more than being a boss. It's all about creating an environment in which people will follow you because they trust you, not because you're the boss. In the past, I've worked under some great and outstanding leaders, including my family's LSS , and I've learned a lot from them about what it takes to be a leader.

Fourth Reason Is My Org Gonna Be a best way to make best friend to make
community making global as a best idea . Fun Org .

Fifth Reason is iam selecting a best deputy which's make my term better making sure he/she is not breaking rules .

Sixth reason is now also ghetto died iam gonna do some thing different every Sunday Monday Saturday Iam Making a convoy and we will go and smoke the ghetto that's a good idea to make enjoy ghetto

Finally I Want To Lead This org for being fun org with this being successfully Term and successfully leader .

How You Improving Your Rp

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city making sure my every member using /me /do command .

I Love You All Curators I Love You All My Friends I Love You All My Deputies .

He is a nice guy and can be a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom