Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Raffa Ward
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 30, 2021
Time of violation
20 - 20:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1JbOyRQUCI

Raffa

Player
Player
Me and a friend were on the way to the post office when we got stopped by a large group of people saying were you the guys that drove into us.
After my friend replying no they all just started shouting for what ever reason. then one of the members opened fire on us with no rp reason. we were not asked to stop or get out or anything they were literally screaming and then one started shooting.

We then started driving off until they caught up and asked us to pull over which we did. afterwards I was shot down, revived and demanded i raise my hands and drop guns (Which I did) I was then told I can leave but while leaving I was shot dead by one of the members of there family although I quite literally shouted "chill, what are you doing they let me go" after that they finished me off I didn't see them since. "apparently they have POV of me and my friend crashing into them that they were going to "report" us for but as seen in my POV that never happened.

Raffa

Player
Player
Wouldn't let me post it if I put a space between the two links so they need to be copied and pasted to view the second POV link

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Accepted

ID 56475 will receive a punishment for killing someone after they comply with demands.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Post the POV of RDM because the two links being together make it impossible to click the other link.

You have 4 hours to amend these errors.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Accepted

ID 56475 will also receive a punishment for killing/shooting without RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom