Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Administrators doing RP | Harvey inspector and Phani garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Markus Tee
Administrators nickname
Harvey and Phani
Date
Jun 22, 2022
Time
12:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oRYrUjRvM3w

Markus West

Player
Player
Hello , me and few officers was standing in front of MRPD and that unfamiliar police car pulled out wearing balaclavas and starting talking about special operation and stuff , but since i was aware that the car is not on any org vehicle garage , i suspected that they are administrators doing RP which is prohibited

Zema666

Player
Player
Unsure why this is being brought up, as both Syndra and I do not see any issue. Riding around in a car is not necessarily RP. Phani is our curator and Harvey is a state admin. We quite like having them around, whether that be for fun, or just sticking around and ensuring they speak to the org daily. Having a curator around and present is imperative to the org. If issues like this happen considering coming to me or Syndra about it, as we are the deputy and leader. We have them around for a reason. I do not want them to only spawn whenever they need to give punishments or deliver bad news. I want them around so people know who they are and see that they care deeply about the organization.

Phani Pluxury

Player
Player
I am curator of LSPD and as i am interacting with the org people that how they were actually doing things and what's happening internally .As u can clearly see i am not ruining anyone's RP and i want to see what exactly they were doing from the other side. I don't think we will get the true colours of the org if we go as the curator. Hope u will understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom