Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neron Hill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2022
Time of violation
13:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GRR1oleWFs0

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
From the beginning of the situation, they just cried about drive the car slowly for knowing that their friends are setting up some ambush since they are doing MG and we face some VDM from 9011. (Seems like their leader) Afterwards, we still being nice and gave the medical attention on the highway and they are still trying to hit us on the road. Once we arrived to DOC, they were blocking the whole entrance of DOC and started mass RDM towards us. I hope that unrealistic behaviour end at least in organizations. If you are running an organization, you should aware about rules and stick for these.

Shera Massouchanteau

Player
Player
lets start talking about this first of all we did gang store robbery when we ran after it i saw clearly you arrested two of my members i called my bois to go to doc cause we have information thats where all the criminals been taken to we blocked road and killed you i dont see anything in this mg or anything

Shera Massouchanteau

Player
Player
and about vdm you can clearly see i incidently hitted you i was driving too fast how choud i predict if there was car comming from right

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Wait add the clip where Syndra searched and confiscated my stuff without RP
😂Hahaha lol and I was getting taught state rules by some “respected hc of lspd” 😂

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to ACCEPT this report.
Bloods will receive a verbal for incident​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom