Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon_Caliente
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Jun 23, 2022
Time
15:33
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mRUZvx7

Jon Caliente

Player
Player
ID:

Ingame Name
:
Jon Caliente

Why did you get banned?

--> 6.3 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes.
--> Sharing admin infomation

Duration of the ban?

Why should we unban you?

I have been playing this project for a long time with pleasure. I have played over 2.000 hours. But recently I made a wrong decision and violated the server rules for sharing admin information and taking stuff from the wh for personal purposes. I'm really sorry for the mistakes I have done and I want to spend time with my account again as before. I didnt realise that in the bodycam that I had shown admin information (was admin assistant, showed the tickets and thats it). About the stealing from the wh, I am terribly sorry about this dumb mistake I have done. It was not smart enough and I do not know what was I thinking. If you forgive me, I promise not to break any rules ever again.
If needed, I am agreeing on a character wipe (removing all weapons and ammunition from my storage).

Best Regards.
Jon Caliente | 15029

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom