Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alliz Garcia
Administrators nickname
Legion Vuitton
Date
Jun 22, 2022
Time
18h
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/130854/

allizkrad

Player
Player
Hello im the ID 2002 and i got banned because apparently im using a controller to play GrandRP, so i'm here asking you to do a PC Check to see that I don't use a command in the game , so i can keep enjoying the game and having fun with the friends i made during the time i spend in here, hopefully i can get a fast reply , thanks

Yotzz

#diorontop
Player
bro wtf da claramente para ouvir o teclado dele os admins agora dao ban por tudo,voces teem de parar de dormir e acordar, isto já está a ficar injusto.

Amaral

Player
Player
Não podia deixar de vir comentar esta thread, porque ja começa a ser um exagero.
No video apresentado na thread aberta pelo alliz o mesmo apresenta um clip onde se ve um rapaz com uma movimentação normal para quem não em um “pvp player” e uma mira completamente legítima.
No clip postado, o alliz foi acusado de estar a usar comando, defendem esta acusação dizendo que se ouve um suposto comando no clip.
Posso dizer que vi varias vezes o clip para poder fazer uma análise crítica do mesmo e nada estava mal, não havia aim assist do comando, não havia qualquer tipo de som parecido a uma tecla do comando (ouvi teclado e rato até mesmo quando ele dispara). Volto a reforçar que a movimentação do alliz no clip é uma movimentação normal para alguém que não faz qualquer tipo de pvp (exceto raras ocasiões) e está habituado a focar-se mais no rp onde não existe qualquer tipo de pvp.
É claro que isto é a minha opinião, forte abraço.

I couldn't stop commenting on this thread, because it's already starting to be an exaggeration.
In the video presented in the thread opened by alliz, it presents a clip where you can see a guy with a normal movement for those not in a “pvp player” and a completely legitimate aim.
In the posted clip, alliz was accused of using a command, they defend this accusation by saying that an alleged command is heard in the clip.
I can say that I watched the clip several times to be able to make a critical analysis of it and nothing was wrong, there was no aim assist of the command, there was no type of sound similar to a key of the command (I heard keyboard and mouse even when it fires ). I reiterate that moving the alliz in the clip is a normal move for someone who doesn't do any kind of pvp (except for rare occasions) and is used to focusing more on rp where there isn't any kind of pvp.
Of course this is my opinion, best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom