Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Theios Dean
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2022
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vzjy8u

JokerFace

Player
Player
My own bullets are not enough !! (AK has bigger range than revolver)
So I'm curious how did I die? :unsure:
I want to see the pov thx ✌️

Last edited:

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Upon reviewing, I cannot conclude the report at this time.

- ID 152251 will have to provide a pov of the event.

You have 8 hours to provide pov.​

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
let me see if i have pov of this, but i don't even think that was me.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
Im confused why you guys want my pov i wasn't the guy who you were shooting?

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
Im so confused why my pov is being requested for you standing in the open and dying'? i agree your ar should have been hitting but why are you calling me out? i get a max of like 1-2 kills per event i suck at this game i donated 1500 dollars and i sit at beach market dancing and roleplaying. im not a shooter i joined the playboys because of my friend. your pov shows nothing to do with me and i see you got double revved which means i got a lucky kill which to be honest i dont even know if i was the guy who killed you based on your pov. sorry your ar isnt hitting though i do feel your pain. i would assume the guy you were shooting at is lagging or something i see people like teleporting on my end all the time.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
i dont have pov of this event unfortunately my last 3 recordings were corrupted i think it just says game out of focus. i happy to provide pc check and stuff i dont use any cheats, redux or anything. im a roleplaying nerd who wastes money for cool luminous items.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
all i can say is if i got the kill i got lucky while you were low lol

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
Mate you were standing in the open. What do you expect :rolleyes::cautious:. Also people on the other side can see your body clearly if your body is out like that. You cant just POV request for being out in the open and accuse someone for cheats. Your POV would make sense if you were clearly behind the wall COMPLETELY. I hope the admin should thoroughly check the POV of this guy who posted.

VexBlanco

Defiant
Player
bruh bright purple colors showing 70% of your body what would you expect?

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
ill admit i cant really fight the fact that my pov shows out of focus for whatever reason on my last 4 recordings, but this guys history he just seems to be begging to find someone doing wrong or something all he does is make pov requests all day if you look at his recent forums history. Stop ruining the game for others and assuming everyones a cheater, Stop and realize you aren't behind cover or maybe take a second to realize that you were full auto-ing someone and not getting hits which would frustrate me too but you can't just call for pov everytime you die. pay more attention to your positioning and what you were doing. you caught me with my corrupted files which means my pants are down. but im no cheater and you are gonna get an innocent guy banned for no reason other then the fact that you feel successful on forums. Hope thats clear.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
im actually upset about this because i never do anything to break rules and you sitting here memeing the entire thing and you are here replying with laughing faces and shit because you know you are a forum warrior and that's just pathetic. Your Toxic and immature.

JokerFace

Player
Player
What is your problem that I want to know the way I died and I see you do not have pov its your problem not mine !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom