Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Yster Perd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2021
Time of violation
16:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4yDNlhO8Vy8

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
My friends and I was chilling around when this player started to shot at us. When we chase im he gone into the apartment when he respawn he killed my brother and was shooting friend. We attacked him back so i tried to defend my brother and friend. The guy run away afterwards. Now Im been Put in jail for 114 Mins for protecting myself and my friends ? The guy is free .And i did run over him he killed my brother and friend. I was protecting them.

Last edited:

MartinWade

Player
Player
Post the POV 30 sec before the shooting happen

you have 3 hours to respond​

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
its shows in video where he started shooting us?! he stoot us yeah i run over him afterward to get him back if he only show the car video then he aswell didn't do full video

MartinWade

Player
Player
need POV that shows what happened before he went inside and began to shoot, if u have u can post it here as an evidence

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
So the guy just running around on street now ? i dont even own a gun on this server

Last edited:

MartinWade

Player
Player
Report Rejected

insufficient evidence, if u have the evidence regarding 30 seconds before the situation u can re-complain again

Thank you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom